Mike yanks. More man than teddy

Yanks

I'm only giving myself a short window since it's a Sunday and I have to supervise a condensor going on a roof tomorrow and get it in place. Hoping to be done by 7

Short window is tuff when going for 32.....and on a Sunday? Fvck that........if you pull it off then you're the Champ.....if not I'll go next Saturday with a window of 6am to 6pm with previews of all 32 teams included...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Short window is tuff when going for 32.....and on a Sunday? Fvck that........if you pull it off then you're the Champ.....if not I'll go next Saturday with a window of 6am to 6pm with previews of all 32 teams included...

Saturday wouldn't be a problem. I've finished a 30 on a sat a few times

Not trying to steal Yanks thunder but I got to thinking about if I could really do it or not and it hit me that I've been up since 5 where I spotted two of my sons coors lights in the fridge, killed those and at 6 hit the store fir two 25oz bud lights and two shots....killed those and went for a matching effort....killed those and got beer'd. out and went back for a half pint of vodka that I'm half way done with and it isn't even noon yet and I'm not even buzzed.....

I'm going to have to up the challenge just to keep me interested......going full NFL 32 team plus a 12-pk of banana shots......including previews......and Super Bowl prediction...

Not trying to steal Yanks thunder but I got to thinking about if I could really do it or not and it hit me that I've been up since 5 where I spotted two of my sons coors lights in the fridge, killed those and at 6 hit the store fir two 25oz bud lights and two shots....killed those and went for a matching effort....killed those and got beer'd. out and went back for a half pint of vodka that I'm half way done with and it isn't even noon yet and I'm not even buzzed.....

I'm going to have to up the challenge just to keep me interested......going full NFL 32 team plus a 12-pk of banana shots......including previews......and Super Bowl prediction...

It's doable. I just picked the wrong day and started to late. Should have started at softball at 8 this am.