(2nd play 3:35 added)A NOONER bet this and if it doesnt win, I'll.............

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Bet TX/Mets first 5 OVER 5 runs (I got -130) but no juice when ya win

Post a ticket from your wager prior to start of game

Must risk a Min of $25

If the wager doesn't win you will be entered into a 1 day contest where 1oz of silver will be given away

Well, if we live to 100, we will prove all the people that told us the booze and gambling would kill us wrong!  HA! We may need some pharmaceutical assistance at Play it Again Sams at 100, sir.  Have a good day.  I am trying to stay out of CK's attention whore threads, so I'm going back to Leah.

If it loses I'll take Taxmans spot in the contest....but hope it wins...let me see if IAG can get me down for a G-Bone

Teddy texts me last night and asked me to put him on Philly for a "G-bone". I had to ask him what a g-bone was. He ended up not betting it himself , but I did. Winner at +160 Thanks Ted.

Guest boatboatboat

If one is on board w 1H Over 5.5, would offer HSO to also put a unit on Metropolitans as we think Rangers are due for an offensive stinker today

TX

3 runs top of 1st

I want to hear the Leah Remini story when u have a chance....she's awesome.

Not a great story, sorry.  Just checked into my hotel a bit tipsy and started watching King of Queens as I unpacked, and it wasn't a show I paid attention to when it was originally on.  So, let me see if I can clean my conversation up with Ted.  Hey, Ted, this Leah Remini is quite attractive, but maybe it is the Tito's talking.  Then, I did some youtube research and she is quite a looker.  I remember her from Saved by the Bell a thousand years ago.  Don't get me started on Tiffani Thiessen.  :)  That is as clean and sanitized as I can make the conversation.  

BTW, I think Ted made up G-bone.  Either that, or it is a southern california thing.  BTW, BBB - nice start! Half way there.  Maybe this is my slump buster a day late!

Guest boatboatboat

sucks player on 1st and 2nd

but gomez at bat and he has 9 life time at bats and 1 hit

doomed

EDIT

he got a single

bases loaded

fuck

now the picture is batting

still doomed

Not a great story, sorry. Just checked into my hotel a bit tipsy and started watching King of Queens as I unpacked, and it wasn't a show I paid attention to when it was originally on. So, let me see if I can clean my conversation up with Ted. Hey, Ted, this Leah Remini is quite attractive, but maybe it is the Tito's talking. Then, I did some youtube research and she is quite a looker. I remember her from Saved by the Bell a thousand years ago. Don't get me started on Tiffani Thiessen. :) That is as clean and sanitized as I can make the conversation.

BTW, I think Ted made up G-bone. Either that, or it is a southern california thing. BTW, BBB - nice start! Half way there. Maybe this is my slump buster a day late!

Hahaha...understood

I think you are right about Teddy making up G-bone.