Home Renters - What % of your gross income goes to rent?

HarryCaray

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody here owns a home?

Most responses were "if I rented...", which leads me to believe most own.

I have owned 2 homes before.  Sold them both.  I rent now because I move around a lot for work.  I always rent when I first move to a town to get a feel for the area.  I almost bought again in Birmingham after 3 years, but another opportunity came along.

Guest pocketrockets

Is still cheaper than renting by myself and im helping thwm old folks pay up that loan... wanna leave tho... but it will take me 6 months more at least.

Guest pocketrockets

Seems you need to increase your income to gain traction.

GL

Truce as far as I'm concerned. Done fighting over stupid shit.

Same here. Bad look for everybody involved.

Thats a given. Ive never had more than 1 job at once.

Just clinched a fulltime office job and with ritos part time ill make it just fine. Just gotta take it easy and off coke.

1 month off now.

Guest pocketrockets

durito is giving you part time work? That's interesting.

where have you been this month haha? everybody has made some comment 

bbb has been advocating for me getting a raise eventho he has no clue how much my salary is

timelyhitting wanted to steal my job mexican style last nite, but backed down porque ese playo no habla español

where have you been this month haha? everybody has made some comment 

bbb has been advocating for me getting a raise eventho he has no clue how much my salary is

timelyhitting wanted to steal my job mexican style last nite, but backed down porque ese playo no habla español

I can't keep up with this stuff. Too much volume.

Well, good luck with that.

Guest pocketrockets

I can't keep up with this stuff. Too much volume.

Well, good luck with that.

ty alwayscallheads!

ach was a deposit method back in the old school days 2002-2006

Guest pocketrockets

LOL. Should be an interesting way to pass the time. Bankroll management PR.

hahaha I actually restricted my b365 account... max $50 deposit per month

same with pokerstars, max $200 per month

Guest pocketrockets

I knew you were getting a deal. Hope it works out for the both of you. I don't like PR's chances of making it work though. But when opportunity knocks...

How come? I dont bet with rito's $... im not sharp...

I get a % of ritos action.

How come? I dont bet with rito's $... im not sharp...

I get a % of ritos action.

If you get a percentage of his winnings that would be a good deal. If he feeds you picks, not so good because you do not have BR to make it pay and will screw it up with your own stuff.

Guest pocketrockets

If you get a percentage of his winnings that would be a good deal. If he feeds you picks, not so good because you do not have BR to make it pay and will screw it up with your own stuff.

+1 agreed... plus I would never get the same line AND I would not bet at pinny because they might link our accounts and id fuck shit up for him... also following someone is not something you can do with one deposit and increase... would need to deposit 1k-2k and bet 1-2% same picks, but not lines as good or narrow... b365 is wide as fuck...

all in all I thought about it but decided im not ready... gonna use the $ to get out of the shithole... and even then priority for me is cryptos... id like to invest in minor coins... eth litecoin and a couple of others...

gambling is far in my list of priorities i fear

+1 agreed... plus I would never get the same line AND I would not bet at pinny because they might link our accounts and id fuck shit up for him... also following someone is not something you can do with one deposit and increase... would need to deposit 1k-2k and bet 1-2% same picks, but not lines as good or narrow... b365 is wide as fuck...

all in all I thought about it but decided im not ready... gonna use the $ to get out of the shithole... and even then priority for me is cryptos... id like to invest in minor coins... eth litecoin and a couple of others...

gambling is far in my list of priorities i fear

That too. You aren't doing it now? It involved reading Spanish so I assume he was going to have you read up on things he did not want to bother with. I know he is not handing anything much over to you because that is not his style. 

It would be a good opportunity. durito might get you headed in the right direction and impart you wisdom. But your BR management is horrendous so you really have no shot.

If it was something you would be doing anyway, it would be a good thing.