Mayweather vs. McGregor Contest... [In-Boxing Thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winkyduck ran around for a month touting his bet of Conner doesn't win one round on even one judges score card +187....it caught my eye because he kept saying it over and over..

Of course the donk losses in the 1st round lol but now he's in every thread saying he bet Floyd by ko +200

He has serious mental issues

Was anyone impressed with Conners boxing skills? I honestly think he looked like a retard, even my wife was laughing at him.....

I don't think he could beat anyone in the top 20.....and why wasnted he warned once for all those hits to the back of the head and how did he not break that habit during training?

I'm having buyers remorse....would like that hunsky back

Was anyone impressed with Conners boxing skills? I honestly think he looked like a retard, even my wife was laughing at him.....

I don't think he could beat anyone in the top 20.....and why wasnted he warned once for all those hits to the back of the head and how did he not break that habit during training?

I'm having buyers remorse....would like that hunsky back

mayweather said he was, thats gotta count for something.

Mayweather says that about ALL of his opponents after a fight- go watch his after-fight interviews.  What's he going to say?  "Guy sucked.  That's why I beat him."  No, he's going to say, "My opponent was very good... but I'm better."  

Jesus.

so now you now what mayweather was actually thinking....top 5 boxing mind and top 10 psychic.  he knows the reason he beat him is because he gassed out....if they fought 1 round a day for 12 days mcgregor wins 90% of the time.