Mayweather vs. McGregor Contest... [In-Boxing Thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen Bricka go off the rails like this...

Before the fight, guy used Butterbean and Motocross as reasons why McGregor was going to win.  (Very odd)

I said McGregor would gas, and Bricker tells me I was completely wrong about the fight.  (Weird)

A lot of us are here sitting as winners and Bricker is telling us how wrong we were about the whole thing.  (Insane)

Guy calls Costa Rica an island.  (Bizzare)

Never seen anything like it.

You haven't seen much, then, have you? You imprisoned in a church on a monastery on an otherwise unhabited island somewhere off the coast of Iceland?

didnt look at the scorecards too close but looked like the judges had the fix going early and often. Think 2 judges gave round 2 to mayweather. Joke

Raiders has a theory and some evidence on that. Unlike anything he's ever said before, this isn't the ramblings of a van dwelling hermaphrodite, but its not enough to convict either.

I'm just running a clip on Round 4 in Premiere Pro. Almost entirely missed punches by both fighters, and Mayweather ducking down to have a close look at Conor's shoelaces. You can Mayweather putting his plan into action though. Conor punched him straight in the face through the gloves once and landed a good right hook on the side of his face. Mayweather got in what looked like a solid shot to the midriff and maybe a left hook to the jaw. Can't tell from the camera angle. McGregor certainly has the reach on him. 

Not a joke, though. Perfectly good win for Mayweather. I think those two judges had money on Mayweather and were looking after number 1. It was all Mayweather after the fourth. 

my point was being the only reason mayweather won was because mcgregor gassed out....

A contributing factor, but not THE reason. The main reasons he lost is his lack of experience and inferior boxing skills.

wrong, he won every round that he was not fatigued.  thanks for trying though.

You do realize the main reason Conor was so gassed, was due to his lack of experience in the boxing ring right?  A boxing match is 12 rounds.  Building your argument that he only lost because he ran out of gas is silly.  There is a reason why he ran out of gas.  It's not like he wasn't in shape.  He was in a realm he had never been in before and he had no idea how to manage his energy for a 12 round fight.  

Floyd obviously knew what he was doing and had a plan.  Although old and a step slow, he is still by far a superior boxer to Conor.  And of course has tons of more experience going 12 rounds.  So yes Bricka, the main reasons Floyd won are as I stated.  Experience and superior boxing skills.  

You do realize the main reason Conor was so gassed, was due to his lack of experience in the boxing ring right?  A boxing match is 12 rounds.  Building your argument that he only lost because he ran out of gas is silly.  There is a reason why he ran out of gas.  It's not like he wasn't in shape.  He was in a realm he had never been in before and he had no idea how to manage his energy for a 12 round fight.  

Floyd obviously knew what he was doing and had a plan.  Although old and a step slow, he is still by far a superior boxer to Conor.  And of course has tons of more experience going 12 rounds.  So yes Bricka, the main reasons Floyd won are as I stated.  Experience and superior boxing skills.  

exactly, its like a mile and a half horse race where a sprinter leads for the first mile then every other horse in the races passes him down the stretch.

horse looked good early, then the real race began and was gassed.