Interesting question

HRWager

Well Im not from that old school system where you are too proud to kick someone out and you end up losing money because of it. 

Great reason I have only played a couple of off shore places and not that much. I am sorry you feel like a sharp player would make you lose money. But I am happy for you at the end of the day that you're making money...after all that's what it i about

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. Freerolling the bonus. Not necessarily in general. He still has to win.

I agree he has to win,  and the merits of book owners banning/limiting players is a totally different argument.  My point is George has the right as it stands now to ask someone not to play with him and expect the player to stay away.  

I always have a hard time understanding these threads....

What is the guy doing Exactly to get him kicked out? Is he just a capper like Gyno but he's good at it? Or is he chasing steam?

Screw Andrew......what do you expect George to do, pay a low level $5 an hour clerk like VD to track the guys plays and put them off at Pinny? Would that really work or even be worth it or risk free?

I don't see anything wrong with George wanting to book deposit guys only.......

Yes Ted that's what I would expect my book to do

George please take some advice.

I bet where online gambling is legal.

Books boot customers.,multi accounting(as is going on) here happens),if you get caught multi accounting,you get your deposits back(if you have the ££ obvs).

Sure the the security to open an account here is probably stricter,but you have freerolled the guy..he wins you are keeping his money,he loses,you get his money...keeping the guys money cause he has no legal rights is wrong buddy.

GL whatever you decide,thanks for sharing,but repaying any deposits is the answer here.

Yeah I know I should give the deposit back but that only becomes more ammo for them to come back later with a more sophisticated scam so this is the only way for them to learn imo. I might give it back after a while but I would probably make them sweat their balls for it and slow pay the fuck out of them like $100 a week in 0.01 pennies bags per week.

Ill never get how you have been doing this for as long as you have and still are such an amateur.  

I won on Saturday with the HOUSTON TEXANS betting against the steam.

I won on Sunday with the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS betting against the steam.

I am hoping to win on Monday with the CLEVELAND BROWNS betting against the steam.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

So I kicked out a guy several months ago, got paid in full. Now I have 3 or 4 guys from the same city and state as him betting on the same games for the max amount. Im in the process of checking the IP addresses but if they were smart enough to use their own IP what should I do.

I know what Im going to do, just curious what you guys would do if you were me.

Are they winning or losing Georgie?

You know that is not possible or realistic for the smaller bonus shops.

Maybe. But here's the deal, I bet +3 at pinny and Cris. They move to 2.5, some dick steam chaser like fishhead comes in and bets +3 with George before he can move the line. So George has the same shitty position pin/Cris have. Not the end of the world.

I won on Saturday with the HOUSTON TEXANS betting against the steam.

I won on Sunday with the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS betting against the steam.

I am hoping to win on Monday with the CLEVELAND BROWNS betting against the steam.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Three plays?  I stand corrected.  You obviously have this figured out.  

Maybe. But here's the deal, I bet +3 at pinny and Cris. They move to 2.5, some dick steam chaser like fishhead comes in and bets +3 with George before he can move the line. So George has the same shitty position pin/Cris have. Not the end of the world.

Broken down to that one single instance sure.  No big deal,  but somebody doing that with any volume and you're losing to the dick steam chaser.