Interesting question

HRWager

looks like you handled this pretty well.  Do you think this guy made up these new accounts or are they real people?  This was the issue between myself, tent city, and 1vice.  I didn't do anything wrong in that case.  All I did was tell some close friends/family about a great NBA promotion.  They deposited and made plays themselves.  But I was not banned at 1vice and they eventually gave in to the fact that these were all real people who deposited their own real money.  I am not sure the details in your case, but just because someone suggests to another to deposit in a book, does not necessarily make that player a multi accounting scammer.  I proved this to 1vice and ultimately settled with them amicably.

I know the guy did it on purpose and he was controlling all of the accounts. There are several reasons: He tried to open an account under his brother and we told him we would take a pass on his business because there was a good chance it was the same guy. So after telling him the he still went ahead and created 4 different accounts within a 2 or 3 week difference and made deposits but they all wagered on the same games at the exact same time so its pretty hard for everyone to bet at exactly 310 pm even if the wagers were getting passed around and they all shared IPs so that just confirms that it was the same guy.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the guy did it on purpose and he was controlling all of the accounts. There are several reasons: He tried to open an account under his brother and we told him we would take a pass on his business because there was a good chance it was the same guy. So after telling him the he still went ahead and created 4 different accounts within a 2 or 3 week difference and made deposits but they all wagered on the same games at the exact same time so its pretty hard for everyone to bet at exactly 310 pm even if the wagers were getting passed around and they all shared IPs so that just confirms that it was the same guy.

this guy is pretty dumb.  I think some people way overestimate how big some bonus books like yours are.  They think they can sneak in a few accounts and you won't notice.  You should probably out this guy by name so other bonus books won't be victimized.

this guy is pretty dumb.  I think some people way overestimate how big some bonus books like yours are.  They think they can sneak in a few accounts and you won't notice.  You should probably out this guy by name so other bonus books won't be victimized.

he goes on a list the books all share,  i can't deposit anywhere, even new books anymore

I shouldnt refund anyhting. I strongly disagree with this, if a player tries to cheat he should get nothing but this is his warning. If he tries to do it again he gets nothing next time.

Are you going to steal their deposits?

This will be the topic on my radio show this week.

An online bookie openly admitting he is going to steal postup money.

Sad.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Are you going to steal their deposits?

This will be the topic on my radio show this week.

An online bookie openly admitting he is going to steal postup money.

Sad.

It looks like reading is not a strong suit of yours, just like picking winners.

So I have an update. I just spoke to the guy, the conversation was great. When I told him I was going to seize the money from the other accounts he asked whats going to happen to the money. I told him that he would be slow paid for the deposits but if he chose to purse this any further he might end up with nothing. So he switched to those accounts belong to my friends, not to me, so I asked him if thats the case how do you know that they have any balance in there. It was a lot of fun.

He don't have to purse anything.

I am going to post this all over the Internet for him.

HR Wager will be the topic of my radio show this week.

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE why you should play at places like Bookmaker and avoid these small books like the plague.

Thanks George!

Dave "Then MeatMan" Scandaliato

Guy is obviously Bonus Hustling 

When told not to come back yet did as 3 accts he is clearly in the wrong and should be penalized - Think of it as trespassing or breaking a TRO

Betting sports online is AGAINST THE LAW in the USA.

The American government don't want George booking their citizens.

George breaks the rules and that's OK.

Someone else breaks the rules and George gets to steal their money.

Do I have this correct?

Dave  preaching about stealing.  LOL

Dave as you know its your pals at oddsmaker that steals  the  players money, the site you have  had promo affiliate deals with.  And you have bragged openly about also stealing and using those  oddsmaker funds for your own  vacations.

The Shrink stole your money with Oddsmaker.

You called me for help, but once I realized you were going to scam me I stopped.

Do I have this correct?