Vegas faces financial disaster if Conor McGregor wins

plommer

JFC could you be any more predictable? You weren't the only one telling me not to do it. What bothers me and actually makes me respect Floyd at the same time is how that slippery prick waited and waited and waited for years until he knew for sure he could beat Manny without any major problems. You know as well as I do if they fought anytime between 2007-2011 Manny would have given him all he could handle and very well could have beaten Floyd's ass. Gotta hand it to Floyd he's no dummy (when it comes to boxing)

If that makes you feel better...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care who wins. All I'm saying is what's the smart bet.

It ain't yours, and give over on making up phony quotes I'd never say.

Is there no bottom to your desperation? No point at which you stop debasing yourself and the Revolver family name?

I don't care about the smart bet in this case, pal, I only care about the winning bet.  Easy peasy Japanesey.

what other opinion would you have???  You've been getting starched from the opening number.  Getting the worst of it day after day :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Do you even read ???

I'm going to have Floyd at less than -200 to win thousands

Would really be sitting pretty without the large wagers made between -550 and -600 early on, you're correct on that.

Unreal the amount of ppl not realizing its a gimmicky cash grab fight so its going to be fixed....the number keeps dropping for a reason. Floyd owes (30?) mil to the IRS...does he strike anyone as a trustworthy upstanding guy? Somehow he is clearly betting large amounts against himself to set up a rematch to get another big payday. People are being foolish and betting the fight based on skill difference.

Unreal the amount of ppl not realizing its a gimmicky cash grab fight so its going to be fixed....the number keeps dropping for a reason. Floyd owes (30?) mil to the IRS...does he strike anyone as a trustworthy upstanding guy? Somehow he is clearly betting large amounts against himself to set up a rematch to get another big payday. People are being foolish and betting the fight based on skill difference.

The number has gone up $100 in the last 48 hours from -500 to -600. 

The price is moving UP

Not gonna lie it was a good comparison lol...which makes the current odds even more ridiculous

This fight is essentially one of those stupid Browns vs Alabama discussions...

yes, but the difference - in terms of betting line and market - is that McGregor has a country, and a serious following in the US backing him. Mayweather is an asshole who people love to bet against. The MMA community are brainwashed dopes like Sweeper that think that "fighting is fighting." Their podcasts, their websites, etc etc are talking up McGregor's chances. That isn't the most intelligent fanbase in the world. Compile that with the Irish betting him, and the anti-Mayweather crowd that exists in every Floyd market, and you get a number that is artificially low. 

yes, but the difference - in terms of betting line and market - is that McGregor has a country, and a serious following in the US backing him. Mayweather is an asshole who people love to bet against. The MMA community are brainwashed dopes like Sweeper that think that "fighting is fighting." Their podcasts, their websites, etc etc are talking up McGregor's chances. That isn't the most intelligent fanbase in the world. Compile that with the Irish betting him, and the anti-Mayweather crowd that exists in every Floyd market, and you get a number that is artificially low. 

:bulb  :bulb  :bulb  :bulb 

YOURE ON A ROLL!!!!

Great story. You should write a movie about it.

No, Mayweather wants to look foolish in the ring by losing to the worst boxer he's ever faced, and he wants to lose for the first time ever to him!

"Because he owes money to the IRS"

Forget the fact that Mayweather can fight about six other boxers and make those megafights that easily make him $100 million in each.

Holy shit... no wonder Vegas cashes in year after year.