Vegas faces financial disaster if Conor McGregor wins

plommer

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kick rocks, Paddy.  This is a gambling forum.

Ya, and now its for real, asshole. You want in on this, because I'll make the line.

Otherwise, you cumdroolers get your heads down, swallow, and don't chirp up about things you know absolutely fuck all about. That's you, the simophile, and rito, who I take it isn't Durito.

This is when the rubber hits the road, bumholers. 

You think I've been on here all these years, dealing with every mouthy piece of shit that thinks he's the next big thang, and some confederacy of cocksuckers like you three are going to make me blink?

You fucking fools. What's your wager? I'll make the line to make your sphincters twitch. Paddy's lifetime bets placed over/under $3,000 US. Limit $500 per bettor.

Ya, and now its for real, asshole. You want in on this, because I'll make the line.

Otherwise, you cumdroolers get your heads down, swallow, and don't chirp up about things you know absolutely fuck all about. That's you, the simophile, and rito, who I take it isn't Durito.

This is when the rubber hits the road, bumholers. 

You think I've been on here all these years, dealing with every mouthy piece of shit that thinks he's the next big thang, and some confederacy of cocksuckers like you three are going to make me blink?

You fucking fools. What's your wager? I'll make the line to make your sphincters twitch. Paddy's lifetime bets placed over/under $3,000 US. Limit $500 per bettor.

LOL.  Rito = durito.  You're as sharp as a marble.

And $500 limits?  LMAO.  You don't seem too confident in yourself.

You spend all this time talking about how McGregor is the "smart bet".  Yet, you don't have the balls to put $1 on it yourself.

Don't try to act like you know shit about gambling.  Because you don't.  That's been very well documented here and elsewhere.