Is this guy a coward for killing himself?

BlackJack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

his life was hell

his brain was so overstimulated by racing thought it took over his central nervous system.

basically the same situation I am in,  although from his description in his videos he seemed way more functional than I am,    he was still driving,   going to the gym and doing other things that I am no longer able to do.

the system is sickening.

Damn bud hang in there.I have been in dark places before it can get better if I can get through them anyone can gl

i think you are missing the point,  sometimes there is no cure (as in adam's case).   That's why people are forced to do the unthinkable.   You can watch some of adam's video's in X2 speed so they are not as long but he explains it well.

basically the same situation I am in,  although from his description in his videos he seemed way more functional than I am,    he was still driving,   going to the gym and doing other things that I am no longer able to do.

the system is sickening.

I have been to this hell and back. I am a monster created by racing thoughts and rapid cycling. My extraneous thoughts don't manifest themselves in physical pain fortunately, however my course of expending this latent energy has never been good. I've caused a lot of pain and it has now come back to me tenfold in the form of PTSD.

The beautiful mind if overstimulated is a killer.

I have been to this hell and back. I am a monster created by racing thoughts and rapid cycling. My extraneous thoughts don't manifest themselves in physical pain fortunately, however my course of expending this latent energy has never been good. I've caused a lot of pain and it has now come back to me tenfold in the form of PTSD.

The beautiful mind if overstimulated is a killer.

what do you mean by that?

I have also made some poor choices in my life and have regrets and sometimes wonder if this is the punishment?