Is this guy a coward for killing himself?

BlackJack

Have you tried CBT and group therapy?

Can we channel your gift to be productive?

Can we refuse to lose?

You have a beautiful mind you know.

I have tried group therapy in AA settings,  and some CBT.

Im not sure what you mean about my gift to be productive?

I want to refuse to lose but cognitively I cannot,  when adam talks about departmentalization disorder i can relate to that.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried group therapy in AA settings,  and some CBT.

Im not sure what you mean about my gift to be productive?

I want to refuse to lose but cognitively I cannot,  when adam talks about departmentalization disorder i can relate to that.

Do you understand that anxiety is really just excitement? 

Learning to breathe is so exhilarating.

Everyone feels depression and that's OK. You're still feeling!!!

What do you miss the most? Music, sports, TV?

There are extremely simple ways to release negative energy that require no logical thought process.

We are gifted Jack. Many people can't think at all. We think too much, too fast, in too many channels.

anxiety may be excitement?  knowing that doesn't stop the pain?

I miss laughing,   music,   good tv shows,   movies,   being in a relationship.

First step in living with anxiety is understanding it. Next comes controlling it through breathing and positive reinforcement . After that you will be able to live in the moment and earn to let your racing thoughts be one with themselves.

My guess is your mind, when functioning is quite sharp.

First step in living with anxiety is understanding it. Next comes controlling it through breathing and positive reinforcement . After that you will be able to live in the moment and earn to let your racing thoughts be one with themselves.

My guess is your mind, when functioning is quite sharp.

ive been in this state for 5  years now,   before i completely lost my mind i was relatively sharp but always had poor memory.

ive been in this state for 5  years now,   before i completely lost my mind i was relatively sharp but always had poor memory.

You may be struggling but you're far from bereft of cognitive thought.

You can PM me anytime to talk, I have a lack of patience with the selfie stickers and knuckle draggers here.

I'm certain I can help you and would take the time.

i simply dont have the cognition to focus on anything including physical activity....   the depression, anxiety, racing thoughts and insomnia are simply crippling,   basically like a vegetable.

you can walk can't you?

what is there to focus on.......simply walk for as far or long as you like.  you nothing to lose and potentially much to gain

re-connecting to nature and getting away from computers, wifi signals, etc etc is very therapuetic

best of luck to you!

you can walk can't you?

what is there to focus on.......simply walk for as far or long as you like.  you nothing to lose and potentially much to gain

re-connecting to nature and getting away from computers, wifi signals, etc etc is very therapuetic

best of luck to you!

everything i see in the world when im walking around depresses me,  happy normal people everywhere.  Suicidal thoughts all day long