Is this guy a coward for killing himself?

BlackJack

i suppose i am guilty of going through the weeds as well....

i commend you for staying on the path housepicks,  but i dont believe you should judge those of us who have made mistakes.    I do admire you though and if I had another go around there are certain things i would surely change.

I won't be judged by the likes of many here. I did the best I could coming up in circumstances that would consume them. Scars, I got plenty. Scars are wounds that have heeled though.

Truthfully, I could use a few more scars.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't judge you jack, just bill, cuz he's a pompous dickhead.

Forgive yourself if your wrongdoings. If you are looking to increase your self worth or gain some perspective, I recommend you hook up with Catholic Charities and serve some meals to some underprivileged. Youre probably in a better situation than more people than you realize. Seeing that may change your outlook on some things.

Forgive yourself if your wrongdoings. If you are looking to increase your self worth or gain some perspective, I recommend you hook up with Catholic Charities and serve some meals to some underprivileged. Youre probably in a better situation than more people than you realize. Seeing that may change your outlook on some things.

many have recommended this type of activity,  it is simply sensory overload for me when i go out in public,  i see people on the streets and i would change places with them in a second.   Its not  because i am not grateful to be in the position im in with parental support,   but rather the pain is so intolerable. 

That don't do me none and honestly I don't know why you think you matter. I really don't look back at my life and think, "I wonder what Housepicks would think." Really the only time I would ever bothered with your kind is if I needed a forty or wash my damn car.

You go head and judge me all you want, I'll give it all the consideration it's worth.

Jack PM me anytime and be well.

That don't do me none and honestly I don't know why you think you matter. I really don't look back at my life and think, "I wonder what Housepicks would think." Really the only time I would ever bothered with your kind is if I needed a forty or wash my damn car.

You go head and judge me all you want, I'll give it all the consideration it's worth.

Jack PM me anytime and be well.

Don't matter what no one think, only what you think.

And it seems like you are serving your own sentence.

Moving on, nuff said.

many have recommended this type of activity, it is simply sensory overload for me when i go out in public, i see people on the streets and i would change places with them in a second. Its not because i am not grateful to be in the position im in with parental support, but rather the pain is so intolerable.

Curious to how you found this forum? Do you gamble? If so, how does that fit into your issues?

Shit Jack, I think divorce would be rougher for me than a lot of people from what I've witnessed. I can understand long tenured unhappiness, but I think you could work through your social issues. Don't get stagnant with your treatment.

i could deal with the depression,   i could also deal with the anxiety if needed,  and I did for many years after the divorce......   but the racing thoughts,  suicidal thoughts and insomnia are absolutely unbearable.     There is no way i can continue to live with these symptoms....

the doctor basically says its incurable and i have to accept the fact that i am permanently disabled.

were you divorced?  why did you think it was rougher for you?

i simply dont have the cognition to focus on anything including physical activity.... the depression, anxiety, racing thoughts and insomnia are simply crippling, basically like a vegetable.

Have not followed every post but modest skim suggests to me you are demonstrating clear ability to engage in a logical progression of conversation with others. Seems unlikely someone in virtual "vegatative" state could do so.

I tend to find legit value in Celebrating Success, so even if the moments seemed infrequent I would likely seize them with a feeling of satisfaction and then look to replicate the feeling ASAP, even if it were not on a pace agreeable to Others.

Try it and report back with a short summary of the Improved Feelings.

Seriously

Count me as one who would be interested.

i could deal with the depression, i could also deal with the anxiety if needed, and I did for many years after the divorce...... but the racing thoughts, suicidal thoughts and insomnia are absolutely unbearable. There is no way i can continue to live with these symptoms....

the doctor basically says its incurable and i have to accept the fact that i am permanently disabled.

were you divorced? why did you think it was rougher for you?

Not divorced, just figured it would be tough on me because of the kids. Some guys aren't really hands on and the every other weekend works well for them. I wouldn't be hip with that.