Chickadee

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mentioned she was having a money issue with a poster, didn’t name anybody

Well I’m naming now because I don’t want anyone else to be played for a fool like I was. The other time(s) were just slow pays on loans. But this was a different kind of deal. This was to have been paid back same day, I helped him out so he could get his book money out of Bodog....there is a thread about it somewhere...., He got his book money and then he just kept my money as well...or gambled it. I really don’t know. I never got an explanation.

In here talking about his bets this weekend, and owes me over $1200. I was patient for three weeks, but no money and no real communication...I’m pissed. At myself too, but mostly at him. Have to give him credit. He’s smooth.. thought we had mended fences, but guess was all just bs.

Well I’m naming now because I don’t want anyone else to be played for a fool like I was. The other time(s) were just slow pays on loans. But this was a different kind of deal. This was to have been paid back same day, I helped him out so he could get his book money out of Bodog....there is a thread about it somewhere...., He got his book money and then he just kept my money as well...or gambled it. I really don’t know. I never got an explanation.

In here talking about his bets this weekend, and owes me over $1200. I was patient for three weeks, but no money and no real communication...I’m pissed. At myself too, but mostly at him. Have to give him credit. He’s smooth.. thought we had mended fences, but guess was all just bs.

sorry to hear, but as the adage goes...fool me once...

Iag STOP LOANING THESE PEOPLE MONEY!!

These forums are filled with broke dick scammers.

Thing is, if he had asked me for a “loan”I would have said no, this was a supposedly a quick tirne turn around that would enable him to get money out and pay me back the 350. And by all accounts, he got it from Bodog, he just never gave me mine back....any of it, And when I called him about it, he just said he “fucked up” no other explanation. Then he said he was working on things...that was three weeks ago .now he’s stopped communicating,,,was supposed to call me yesterday,,,,nope,,,and no response to my texts,,,calls go right to VMAIL.

I really can’t even believe it. Maybe I just like to see the good in people when there really isn’t any.

“fucked up” = lost it all on a bet

Probably. I told him no less than 3 x. You aren’t going to put any of MY money in action while waiting on withdrawal. This was after I learned it would be 2-3 days and not same day as he originally told me. He said no way that could even happen because he’s only a $50 bettor. And I still don’t know what happened because although I told him I felt I deserved it, never got one. All I got was “I fucked up. “.

Unbelievable. I dk if he gambled it, or used my my money to pay someone else...idk. No good deed goes unpunished.

Thing is, if he had asked me for a “loan”I would have said no, this was a supposedly a quick tirne turn around that would enable him to get money out and pay me back the 350. And by all accounts, he got it from Bodog, he just never gave me mine back....any of it, And when I called him about it, he just said he “fucked up” no other explanation. Then he said he was working on things...that was three weeks ago .now he’s stopped communicating,,,was supposed to call me yesterday,,,,nope,,,and no response to my texts,,,calls go right to VMAIL.

I really can’t even believe it. Maybe I just like to see the good in people when there really isn’t any.

You literally couldn't have picked a worse place to come to try to find good in people. I'm gonna have to take away your pm' s. It's for your own good.