Bring back boatboatboat

Chickadee

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've been away. didn't read. is the Person who inserts genitals into their mouth gone?  will be back. who the fuck else is that condescending prick going to tell all day long how smart he is? real life people won't listen.  never seen a guy go so far to try and impress strangers on the internet.  degenerate gamblers at that. must live quite a life. hopefully he had a horrific dismembering tractor accident and can't talk or breathe without a machine. fuckin Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .  

forum looks great by the way

:laugh

this thread about about boat, not billy.

i've been away. didn't read. is the Person who inserts genitals into their mouth gone?  will be back. who the fuck else is that condescending prick going to tell all day long how smart he is? real life people won't listen.  never seen a guy go so far to try and impress strangers on the internet.  degenerate gamblers at that. must live quite a life. hopefully he had a horrific dismembering tractor accident and can't talk or breathe without a machine. fuckin Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .  

Gone? Raiders hasn't posted here for a long time.

Lol. I’m actually an overly suspicious person. I have never fallen victim to any true scams. I’m not stupid, just too trusting of people I think are friends at times. Although as soon as he told me it would be a few days for processing, I knew it would not end well.

Need 5000 dollar. Will pay back 8000.

1-2 week processing time.

1 dollar for each day for delayed processing

Possibility to make millions.

pm me.

Need 5000 dollar. Will pay back 8000.

1-2 week processing time.

1 dollar for each day for delayed processing

Possibility to make millions.

pm me.

Sure. I need you to send me $1250 first though. Have to send 25% of loan amount as a show of good faith. It’s an accounting thing.

i've been away. didn't read. is the Person who inserts genitals into their mouth gone? will be back. who the fuck else is that condescending prick going to tell all day long how smart he is? real life people won't listen. never seen a guy go so far to try and impress strangers on the internet. degenerate gamblers at that. must live quite a life. hopefully he had a horrific dismembering tractor accident and can't talk or breathe without a machine. fuckin Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THwuV7ivE64&feature=youtu.be