The great war is coming

Cop

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure gun owning home owners wouldn't dictate the victor of any modern day "civil war."

Well, we know one thing, in a future hypothetical civil war, the lefties wont fight, which means they'll die. Owning guns isn't even an issue, you could hand them a gun and they'd run. Guns are baaaad!

i'm pretty sure gun owning home owners wouldn't dictate the victor of any modern day "civil war."

You are clueless....which is nothing new. You've been clueless for years on these forums...."I'm pretty sure".  You are the one that mentioned a modern day civil war. Who do you think is gonna win that hypothetical war? The gender fluid or the folks with guns?

The first civil war? Both sides had arms dumb shit. Good grief. I'm shocked you have lasted this long in forumville. Bring back the handle 5 star bomb.....another pile of trash from the good ole days.

You are clueless....which is nothing new. You've been clueless for years on these forums...."I'm pretty sure".  You are the one that mentioned a modern day civil war. Who do you think is gonna win that hypothetical war? The gender fluid or the folks with guns?

The first civil war? Both sides had arms dumb shit. Good grief. I'm shocked you have lasted this long in forumville. Bring back the handle 5 star bomb.....another pile of trash from the good ole days.

C.J. Anderson :laugh

i'm 5starbomb?

and ok. good luck in your civil war battle and in reinstating the draft.

I think a dem was prez for

ww1

ww2

korea

vietnam

isn't it funny that Democrats always try to blame what they have historically done on to Republicans. It's amazing. Obama left office in 7 more conflicts than when he started but Republicans are the war mongers? Never change you silly shits.

Well, we know one thing, in a future hypothetical civil war, the lefties wont fight, which means they'll die. Owning guns isn't even an issue, you could hand them a gun and they'd run. Guns are baaaad!

Majority of veterans are conservatives. I promise they will be the last ones standing in a civil war. Business as usual. Basically a walk in the park boys.