Harvey Weinstein

IAG

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday broke her silence about sexual assault allegations levied against film producer and Democratic mega-donor Harvey Weinstein, saying his alleged behavior “cannot be tolerated.”

“I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein,” the former Democratic presidential nominee said in a statement posted to Twitter by her former campaign spokesman Nick Merrill, which her account retweeted.

Why does all of this shit seem to always get turned into the person's politics? There are plenty of these scumbags on both sides and neither side is 100% right on anything. You guys are part of the problem. Not the solution.

Anyone that does anything like that should be shitcanned and outcast no matter which "side" they are on.

Our Redneck posting community, Cop, Balco, WVU,  CK, Teddy, Hill,  are much like any other visible minority. Not a lot of recognition, people shitting on their right to speak, taken for granted as being of lesser intellect or made fun of for their views.

Its hard to be a visible minority for these unfortunate souls and it bothers them greatly.

Please understand folks and exercise some tolerance for the TGF Redneck members

Our Redneck posting community, Cop, Balco, WVU,  CK, Teddy, Hill,  are much like any other visible minority. Not a lot of recognition, people shitting on their right to speak, taken for granted as being of lesser intellect or made fun of for their views.

Its hard to be a visible minority for these unfortunate souls and it bothers them greatly.

Please understand folks and exercise some tolerance for the TGF Redneck members

lol.  I am about as far from a redneck as you will find and I have never voted Republican, douchebag.  Go spend some time with your wife, that is,  if she still talks to you.

I love how they describe the women coming out with their stories of the past as being very brave.  How the fuck is that brave?  They sure didn't care about anyone but themselves by not coming forward earlier.

Very brave for taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from Weinstein instead of selling their story to the media for less.