Harvey Weinstein

IAG

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE... I was seeing pics of this guy with Jennifer Lawrence and other young celebs...

How many of these actresses gave him a tuggy or a BJ??

I think  a lot... almost positive Lawrence gave it away

Harvey bragged that Renee and Charlice gave in, nothing wrong with screwing someone to advance your career...there is something wrong with demanding it however, weinstein needs to die.

Guy is fuckin' done.  They should put him on suicide watch.

Thought this from the get go..

Wife -gone

Rep-gone

Career-probably gone

Money- yet to be seen after the lawsuits

Then again, like in forum world, many of these things blow over with time and some do recover. This is pretty bad though.

Reports are that Harvey has dropped out of group therapy at his sex clinic, refused to obey the rules, and tells everyone that he is "the victim" and everyone is conspiring against him.

He's gonna get quite the surprise when he's thrown in the slammer.

One can only hope.

Quentin Tarantino said yesterday he knew hands down about the abuses against Sorvino (dated her) and McGowan.

Says he feels guilty not speaking and doing more before it all blew out.

Bullshit pal is called mob mentality and neither of those hollywood libs had the stones to comfront the guy.

There was a term Mo taught me from some movie, where you out or condemn yourself before others do to decrease your ridicule/blame.

Anyone know what term I’m talking about? I do not remember it or the movie.

In any case, that is what I thought of when I read that statement.

There was a term Mo taught me from some movie, where you out or condemn yourself before others do to decrease your ridicule/blame.

Anyone know what term I’m talking about? I do not remember it or the movie.

In any case, that is what I thought of when I read that statement.

Sharp judgement of the situation regardless but yes, most of these guys are doing damage control to save face.

Tarantino statement is   less than honest, apparently almost every actress knew about Weinstein(and no one said anything except rose magown), likewise every male who had any close contact with him knew as well. The truth is they COULDN'T say anything because Weinstein was too powerful, he would ruin you, smear you, and threaten you with lawsuits.

There are likely dozens of men like him and so far only 3 or 4 have been exposed, that shows that the outrage in hollywood is not sincere.

Tarantino statement is   less than honest, apparently almost every actress knew about Weinstein(and no one said anything except rose magown), likewise every male who had any close contact with him knew as well. The truth is they COULDN'T say anything because Weinstein was too powerful, he would ruin you, smear you, and threaten you with lawsuits.

There are likely dozens of men like him and so far only 3 or 4 have been exposed, that shows that the outrage in hollywood is not sincere.

Agreed 100%...

Hollywood people are hypocrites all the way. A very select few are real down to earth peeps with nothing to hide. Thinking Keanu Reeves, Keanu is cool as fuck.

I’ve read that the Weinstein scandal and the forthcoming stories will lead to the exposing of some powerful pedophilia rings in Hollywood...charge being led by Cory Haim and supporters. I would be willing to bet some big names go down in the next year. Again, one would hope.

I’ve read that the Weinstein scandal and the forthcoming stories will lead to the exposing of some powerful pedophilia rings in Hollywood...charge being led by Cory Haim and supporters. I would be willing to bet some big names go down in the next year. Again, one would hope.

IAG, pedophilia in Hollywood is hands down the biggest problem... the following documentary is a good but tough watch if you really wanna know more about the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFu3krt1iI