Harvey Weinstein

IAG

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very brave for taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from Weinstein instead of selling their story to the media for less.

what else could they have gotten for their pain and suffering though, in reality?

most sexual harassment and assault cases go untried because they're difficult to prove - for one - and because victims are frequently shamed on the stand and by people when it comes to these rich and powerful folk. the system for assisting women in these matters is still broken. all you can do is come public. should they have done it sooner, maybe... but the pain caused by coming forward and being called a liar and pawn is probably pretty difficult to tolerate on top of the situation itself.

for example, look at cop in this thread. he called everyone who accused donald a liar because he loves donald. he asked where they are now... lol completely ignoring the fact that many of these accusations came forward decades ago and were brushed under the rug and the women merely wanted to be heard again - in regards to us electing a sexual assaulting president - before the votes. they were well past the legal grounds of charges.

weinstein is a scumbag, as was bill clinton as is donald trump.

Billy being racist again. It never stops with this guy.

Unfortunately I am guilty.

Stupid White People are a race and I do discriminate.

I can't help being driven to think of the opportunity wasted by you people, despite having been handed the entire world by us more fortunate, deserving and privileged beings.

And I do give generously to your kind at Xmas. Jesus loves Stupid White Folk too. 

Unfortunately I am guilty.

Stupid White People are a race and I do discriminate.

I can't help being driven to think of the opportunity wasted by you people, despite having been handed the entire world by us more fortunate, deserving and privileged beings.

And I do give generously to your kind at Xmas. Jesus loves Stupid White Folk too.

This fucking guy

Lulzf

Why does all of this shit seem to always get turned into the person's politics? There are plenty of these scumbags on both sides and neither side is 100% right on anything. You guys are part of the problem. Not the solution.

Anyone that does anything like that should be shitcanned and outcast no matter which "side" they are on.

:bulb

End Thread!