If every Cowboys player kneels for the anthem...

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no chance on both fronts

No chance Jerry would forfeit a game. He only made this big stance because he knew none of the players hed care about were kneeling anyways, not sure if any Cowboys players were kneeling at all actually. Easy "tough" stance to make when you feel you have no chance of having to put your team at a disadvantage

Jerry cares about winning as much, if not more than anyone. He has had no problem taking on absolute pieces of shit like Greg Hardy cause he felt it would help his team win another game or two. No chance he throws away a game or even an entire sitting key players cause they knelt for a song

Would LOVE for Dak to take a knee at the next game, just to put it to Jerry. I dont even really have a problem with NFL making a rule to stand for the anthem since fact is employers to have rights to not let guys protest on their time (but also have to point out people that act like the issue being protested doesnt exist are absolutely asinine- very real issue). But i would love to see Jerry be put in a tough spot after opening his mouth like some hot shot to save face for his businesses and ultra right fanbase.

no chance on both fronts

No chance Jerry would forfeit a game. He only made this big stance because he knew none of the players hed care about were kneeling anyways, not sure if any Cowboys players were kneeling at all actually. Easy "tough" stance to make when you feel you have no chance of having to put your team at a disadvantage

Jerry cares about winning as much, if not more than anyone. He has had no problem taking on absolute pieces of shit like Greg Hardy cause he felt it would help his team win another game or two. No chance he throws away a game or even an entire sitting key players cause they knelt for a song

Would LOVE for Dak to take a knee at the next game, just to put it to Jerry. I dont even really have a problem with NFL making a rule to stand for the anthem since fact is employers to have rights to not let guys protest on their time (but also have to point out people that act like the issue being protested doesnt exist are absolutely asinine- very real issue). But i would love to see Jerry be put in a tough spot after opening his mouth like some hot shot to save face for his businesses and ultra right fanbase.

cant believe guy cares about his buisness.

^you have no clue dude, just keep watching the fake news, i was out last night and i had the guy at the bar turn the channel to fox news i had 2 ladies come up and tell me a great job, btw im buying one dinner thur night

that just how it work period....here we all love fox news only thing at bar on tv around here....gals think it best thing ever and we just raise 2m for guy last week

Sport would be much more enjoyable without Negroes. McCaffrey immediately becomes the best skill postion player in the game :deemer

Always funny to watch 1960s highlights with white tailbacks making long touchdown runs. They look like they are going to run out of gas. Half of them were smoking so might have been.

no chance on both fronts

Yep let them continue to kneel and the NFL tank to MLS ratings.

Trump was right that Colin should of been suspended the first time he took a knee. We are too PC these days.