TeddyKGB vs MonkeyF0cker +10u/30d Contest

MonkeyF0cker

Now, it's $500?  LOL.

The rules are simple.  Put up money you have to wager.  I'm not a fucking credit shop for brokedick degenerates.

The number that YOU stated was $1k.  So, let's go.  Post up with KR and this thing will start.

Teddy makes some massively bad deals. I think he is actually only going to require you to put up $500 to win $1,000. I'd take it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive that you already posted up your dime with Kinger. That is true, correct?

why would he post 1st? we all know Monkey has the liquidity, 100% 

Teddy asks for loans and credit down here often, has problems sending $ offshore constantly... $1k liquidity might not be too much for Teddy on payday, but midweek, middle of the month, who knows.

What's sad is you can't post up 50 bucks for a survivor contest and more sad is Rito won't even vouch for u and you work for him...hahaha

So lets get this straight because Monkey does not know what you are offering. He puts up $500 and you will give him your 1K bet on Trump if you lose? He should not have to pay until the bet is complete if that is the case.

So lets get this straight because Monkey does not know what you are offering. He puts up $500 and you will give him your 1K bet on Trump if you lose? He should not have to pay until the bet is complete if that is the case.

He would collect the GBone on July 28th...if Trump doesn't make it til then then I pay ADD boy.....it's a fair proposal

He is so crazy he dont even know what he is offering anymore... is all trolling at this point...

Shitkicking for a living, losing 250k, sexless marriage, WINNING.