TeddyKGB vs MonkeyF0cker +10u/30d Contest

MonkeyF0cker

I banned rockets for the same thing last night. Yanks don't play favorites

rockets should be banned for stealing and lying if he was supposed to be banned for anything. i certainly didn't complain about his posts or narc because thats par the course for who rockets is. guy has gotten more chances than a retard does in a game of knockout vs non retards. 

rockets has been going at teddy non-stop.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rockets should be banned for stealing and lying if he was supposed to be banned for anything. i certainly didn't complain about his posts or narc because thats par the course for who rockets is. guy has gotten more chances than a retard does in a game of knockout vs non retards. 

Teddy has been going at everyone non-stop.

PR did nothing to warrant Teddy's response.

Teddy is on Meatman's level with more than one poster.

Teddy has been going at everyone else non-stop.

PR did nothing to warrant Teddy's response.

Teddy is on Meatman's level.

ok, but rockets literally stole money from brick after brick tried to help him out. he was caught red handed. i have no clue why you and rito back rockets. the guy is a deadbeat. begs for money from strangers, and steals money from those who help him. he has no business on a gambling forum. 

anyone who takes words posted personally on here are idiots imo and i think you agree. the day i complain about something said - that didn't contain personal info - will be the day i kill myself. 

Stole? stole from who? PROOF?

yeah i posted proof and you had some made up story on how that was "side money" you won with in the middle of a staking. i've been staked for thousands and thousands of dollars and i assure you that i could never claim... oh, that win was with my own "leftovers." you are a clown who stole money from a guy who helped you out. you are a disgrace. you think you bother me because of your threats? no you bother me because you are an adult who blames everyone else in life for your issues, and you take advantage of good people who try to help you. you are the lowest of the low. stealing from brick was the last straw for me.

Hes on his last leg

go cry in the corner... i love it it affects you so much

if i knew this would cause you much anger id consider becoming a professional thief just to see you choke on your own bile.

effects me? no, but i have never believed that these sites should harbor scammers like you. it doesn't effect me at all, but it does annoy me 100%. words don't bother me, but actions certainly can. your threats and nonsense are exactly that; nonsense.

you've done this over and over again, and this site allowing you to constantly fleece posters is a damn shame. you want to know why ttp left? because the forum has turned into posters like you; who wants to be associated with scammers and beggars like you? 

why you gotta even entertain this bs Mike, seriously I came here start clean like KR said, and Im gonna have this shit everyday and you abiding it...

why cant you tell him the same bs you tell me

"its the goddamned internet, grow up"

but no, you dont play faves

ban me 12 hrs and ban ted 1hour...

"no, i dont play faves"

Because your a headache and do this shit constantly

because i have people come at me everyday,3-4 idiots at the same time

if you enforced the rules for everybody the same way as you do for me... people wouldnt come at me everyday dont you think?

but now, stalking is allowed and promoted here

I mean, thats why you allow Landers, you dont give a fuck what happens as long as there are clicks, no matter the reason why

Rockets, 

Take this in the best way possible.  Chill out, drop it, ignore it whatever you have to do to stop falling into the same repeated process over and over again. They come at you because you are an easy target. Ignore them and they will find something else to do. 

And quit with this enforce the rules equally crap, it sounds childish at best. 

PR

Quick break down of thread.. Seems Tedddy and MF were talking about starting a contest. You should of just read the thread or replied without starting with Tedddy.  Tedddy came back at you after you were questioning his character.   Thats what i get from quick reading here.... Better to say less then say more

Teddy challenges someone else without having the money to post up while trying desperately to insult that person in every way possible (talking shit about their dog, their personal life, etc.)

And that doesn't deserve questioning his character?

Ive talked with Yanks and apologized for my behavior

I dont like you, I like Yanks, thats why I dont write you, I write him

Ask him

and months ago I WROTE YOU 1 OR MORE EMAILS CLEANING THE AIR, OFFERING PEACE AND APOLOGIZING TOO...

You ignored them.

It shocks me the amount of lies really.

Hard to take your apologies serious when the countless apologies before that were in vain.

OH SO NOW YOU DO ADMIT I APOLOGIZED, but you simply didnt take it seriously or didnt give a shit...

Yeah, cause Teddy has not insulted posters online since 2005, surely he has changed, 12 years online and his apologies do mean something cause he is a changed man.

PLEASE.

Full of shitrevolver. Lies and more lies. 

your taking this stuff too personal. its a chat board, relax and enjoy your time here