Im choosing to be a slow-pay

KingKolzig

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, thank you. He'll use that as an excuse not to pay.

What sets a bad precedent is letting people borrow money unless you truly know them, and even then it's probably best to say no.

This...never ever ever lend anyone money unless you can at least see them face to face in person (Skype...FT..dont count). Even then you want to make sure you can see them at least weekly...

It's fine to loan money to someone who post like a normal human being....

IAG screwed herself....Plommer was on record over and over saying he had no respect for woman and in the past had already super slow paid her....I love me some IAG but this stuff job is all on her.

I figured Downsouth might have made some good coin on Koligs props and felt the need to return the favor...what else would it be? KK post tranny pics and was in record saying his drug addicted brother was out of jail or rehab and that he was a bad influence on him and he was back on the sauce...

DS should have thought about that..he'll probably get paid I'd say 50/50....IAG is stiffed