Im choosing to be a slow-pay

KingKolzig

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if that video is really made by “kk”....Did he Id anything? Name forum ? or could this be like rockets gun video? It’s definitely not Plommer speaking...doesn’t look like pics of KK that were posted imo....

Will restudy. But definitely the only evidence I have seen that may prove that they are not same person., if it’s legit.

Ok if that video is really made by “kk”....Did he Id anything? Name forum ? or could this be like rockets gun video? It’s definitely not Plommer speaking...doesn’t look like pics of KK that were posted imo....

Will restudy. But definitely the only evidence I have seen that may prove that they are not same person., if it’s legit.

Believe Kolzig is from the New England area, guy in video did have that kind of accent.

When was that? Do u have specific dates? You were supposed to pay him back once and he flipped out when you didn’t pay him back. I’m not talking about the time you were a couple hours late. Remember that?

You help him look like he’s a kind sympathetic guy who who never burn anyone.

well im just saying the true, that has never been my intention... obviously grateful

i am willing to discuss that w you in private... not gonna post it here for timely See you next Tuesday and other vultures

kolzig actually sent money to pocket rocket, no way plommer would ever do that so dont think they are the same.

He loaned him money and wanted it back. Freaked out when he didn’t send it...twice...screwed him on the challenges multiple times..I always thought he was using him for plays. Idk. I think the ravioli video is the only thing might prove otherwise.

“Couldn't score on my own and thats fine but I just can't believe how much action a goodlooking dude can get online.

Really opened my eyes. I gotta admit I'm probably having more fun than I should.

Do I feel guilty? Not at all. We sociopaths are incapable.

lol“—-Plommer on Catfishing.

I'm just the messenger here. Taking a break from job searching. Here's the account the video in question is from. There are a few other videos and you can see Liked videos.

May help you with the mythbusting. Good luck. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkh7cWXkPNDuYEsABelaCTg

I talked to kolzig on the phone once.

No fucking way he is plummer

Ok that’s what I was asking because only people I knew that had talked to him in real life were Plommer and PR....both in that thread. Good to have independent verification.

Now Hopefully he will come back and pay DS...because unfortunately that’s still on the non Plommer KK.

Believe Kolzig is from the New England area, guy in video did have that kind of accent.

He lives within 30 minutes of me, he has mentioned it before but never gave me a for sure town or city or an address......Someone get me his damn address, my boys havent worked in awhile, they could use this to just stay in practice... 

I'm just the messenger here. Taking a break from job searching. Here's the account the video in question is from. There are a few other videos and you can see Liked videos.

May help you with the mythbusting. Good luck. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkh7cWXkPNDuYEsABelaCTg

Thanks! I guess Yanks said that is not the guy he talked to, so unless P got one of his buddies to do it. But don’t think he would have them do a Boyardee commercial so probably not him.

Thanks for finding!

He lives within 30 minutes of me, he has mentioned it before but never gave me a for sure town or city or an address......Someone get me his damn address, my boys havent worked in awhile, they could use this to just stay in practice...

Not sure anyone knows his real name...that’s part of the problem.

If it’s not Plommer, it doesn’t make me as angry and not inclined to say bash his head in quite yet. But if PR wants to return the favor and pay DS some. That should definitely happen.

Yeah. Looked at other videos...not Plommer. I guess that’s what happens when you reread all Plommer scams ...on and off forum, at the same time a stiff job shows up.....still weird about the Bovada thing. Maybe Plommer asked him to type it. I dk. But my (and other’s) thought they could be same, is dead.

Thanks JD