Philadelphia 76ers

Blue

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a year or so too early to think that the 6ers can win the East?

Do not see them beating Hou or GS but the East looks like it is there to take..

It’s not too early to think that. If you asked me the same question 2 months ago my answer would have been different. Sky is the limit for this team right now but I agree I don’t see them beating whoever represents the West in the Finals.

It’s not too early to think that. If you asked me the same question 2 months ago my answer would have been different. Sky is the limit for this team right now but I agree I don’t see them beating whoever represents the West in the Finals.

Yep. 

Cavs are sorta blah and the Celts are missing Kyrie. THere's opportunity! 

Yeah but you can NEVER count out Lebron. Love the fact that we have hca vs Cleveland but still who the hell ever wants to see Lebron in a playoff series?

This is true. 

I think y'all may have a good chance at getting him this summer, as Philly is a highly liberal spot with a young/fun team ready to win. Has to be down to LA v Philly markets, imo. 

Stop it...u just know Embiid will eventually be done for the postseason when his mask falls off and he slips on it