Growing pains!

i'd like to give that asshole some GROIN PAIN

lost 5 max bets

$750.00 $200.00

BOSTON CELTICS at PHILADELPHIA 76ERS (BASKET PROPS) Moneyline 76ERS

$520.00 $200.00

BOSTON CELTICS at PHILADELPHIA 76ERS (BASKET PROPS) Moneyline 76ERS

05/05/2018

04:17 PM  [ #  ]  Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers ( Risking: 710.00 - To Win: 200.00 ) LOSE 05/05/2018 @ 04:17 PM RBL Winner MatchPhiladelphia 76ers Score: () - () LOSE $-710.00       ONLINE

05/05/2018

04:27 PM  [ # ]  Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers ( Risking: 562.00 - To Win: 200.00 ) LOSE 05/05/2018 @ 04:27 PM RBL Winner MatchPhiladelphia 76ers Score: () - () LOSE $-562.00   ONLINE

05/05/2018

04:40 PM  [ # ]  Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers ( Risking: 572.00 - To Win: 200.00 ) LOSE 05/05/2018 @ 04:40 PM RBL Winner MatchPhiladelphia 76ers Score: () - () LOSE $-572.00  

Sixers got bad at the wrong time....RIP

didn't get bad; just ran into a coach and match-up that was poor. Simmons is up against two ++ defenders despite his size edge. They have shut Simmons down and taken him out of the game. This team goes as Simmons goes. I think they should have played Fultz more this series because he's a big upgrade defensively and they are getting killed on the perimeter right now. See how the off-season goes, but the Sixers will be much better next year than they were this year.

didn't get bad; just ran into a coach and match-up that was poor. Simmons is up against two ++ defenders despite his size edge. They have shut Simmons down and taken him out of the game. This team goes as Simmons goes. I think they should have played Fultz more this series because he's a big upgrade defensively and they are getting killed on the perimeter right now. See how the off-season goes, but the Sixers will be much better next year than they were this year.

Covington is a MAJOR problem. They really screwed up with that signing. Guy is one of the DUMBEST basketball player's I've ever seen in my life. 0-8 tonight. 

Guy has been HUGE on Fultz for awhile.  ZERO (0) to show for it yet.  Maybe next year. 

Would have been real ugly seeing him play in this series but I can't completely disagree with Bump City. . His athletic ability alone is enough reason to get him on the floor in certain instances. Also saw him shoot 2 air balls in the FUCKING SHOOTAROUND tonight... Btw Tatum is a helluva basketball player.

Guy has been HUGE on Fultz for awhile.  ZERO (0) to show for it yet.  Maybe next year. 

This is very true. I can't deny it. Never seen something like what happened to him this year either; the yips in basketball. That said, think this team is better with him at the 1 if he's fully healthy and simmons at the 3.