Don't ever doubt Bitcoin

WVU

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am close to positive that btc will take another quick $400 dump tonight/tomorrow night when i will be waiting for some withdrawals

So how does that work when you withdraw from a book? So if you request 9500 payout at time bitcoin is 9500 you should get 1 BTC (less any fees) but if BTC drops to 4750 before they process you still get 1 BTC and not 2? You lock in a BTC amount and not a dollar figure at time of request?

So how does that work when you withdraw from a book? So if you request 9500 payout at time bitcoin is 9500 you should get 1 BTC (less any fees) but if BTC drops to 4750 before they process you still get 1 BTC and not 2? You lock in a BTC amount and not a dollar figure at time of request?

not really

you get what it is at the time of PROCESS... so if you put in a withdrawal now for 9500 and it goes through at 4pm, when the price is 9000, that's what you get (1.0556 btc)... then while waiting for confirmations you're at the mercy of price variance

not really

you get what it is at the time of PROCESS... so if you put in a withdrawal now for 9500 and it goes through at 4pm, when the price is 9000, that's what you get (1.0556 btc)... then while waiting for confirmations you're at the mercy of price variance

I see.. So books do not benefit by controlling process time. But yeah,.,at mercy of confirmation time....do any of them use Ltc or Dash?

Any place like Coinbase/Circle to sell straight to your bank account?  Coinbase shut me down a year or 2 ago.  Strictly been using Localbitcoins for a while, but they are killing me on the prices.  losing about 8-10% on each sale. 

gemini would be the best route, i can't use that in wisconsin though

kraken works for some people, for me i still can't withdraw to bank account

Thank you mike.  Still rather sell thru a website.  Don't mind losing a couple/three percent, but losing 10% is worse than back in the day of paying for a check.  Finally had enough of it.

yeah that's how i feel even with kraken/coinbase

i'm usually not patient enough to wait 30 days and get free check withdrawal from 5d/etc... or i go on a huge run and it would take forever to cash out that way