Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's only 250k

iag probably has that much in cryptos

and fishhead makes 300k/year playing video poker while getting all his meals/drinks for free, so he's probably up to 3 or 4 million net worth

shit :doh

i forgot. everyone on forum is 6 ft tall, in excellent shape and multimillionaires

god i wish i had more money at the kraken

still 1000/btc under market

i did send a small chunk (.1) to bm, hit the account at 1654 and it cost me 1580... not as big a spread as coinbase/gdax but still a free 5%

went quick, maybe they've cleared up the issues that were causing monkey to wait 45 minutes?

12-07-17 18:08:59 -0600 Bitcoin ฿0.09900

฿0.00100
Sending

Yeah.  Every site was crashing when I was transferring the BTC from Kraken.  Massive volume at the time.  It's slowed down quite a bit since then.

I keep thinking that there's a correction coming but now I'm not sure.  There's so much market buy side that it might stay here for a while.  I just keep readjusting stops just in case.  It's been gradually rising throughout the late afternoon and evening.  Acting much more rational than it has been the last several days.  I wouldn't try to capitalize on shorting it right now even if it makes a lot of sense.  I'm just going to ride it out until it breaks all my stops.

I keep thinking that there's a correction coming but now I'm not sure.  There's so much market buy side that it might stay here for a while.  I just keep readjusting stops just in case.  It's been gradually rising throughout the late afternoon and evening.  Acting much more rational than it has been the last several days.  I wouldn't try to capitalize on shorting it right now even if it makes a lot of sense.  I'm just going to ride it out until it breaks all my stops.

it could do that real easily though

dropped 3000 in 1/2 hour around lunchtime today on coinbase/gdax

Definitely.  That's why you have to use stop losses.  I actually think it was a performance issue on GDAX that caused the selloff.  GDAX was consistently $1k to $2k above market price throughout the day.  All sorts of market orders coming in.  When the market orders slowed and eventually stopped, that's when the crash happened.  All that was left was market makers racing to sell off their over-market positions.

Let's say the average commission per trade on GDAX is 0.28%.  That means that the company made approximately 209.75 BTC so far today.  At $17,300 per BTC, that's roughly $3,629,346 just in BTC/USD commissions today (not including ETH/BTC, LTC/BTC, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, etc.).  Not a bad day's salary.

the coinbase stuff they get almost 1.5% plus the bid/ask spread

weird that the irs would care so much about individuals when they're taxing all those commissions