Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to think so, but who knows. I invested in some traditional...RIOT Blockchain at 19.10, and that did well...up 17 percent...actually up much more I think, but that’s where I got in.

I really don’t know much about RIOT, except it has blockchain in the name so I figure people will buy into it just because of that...I did. Lol.

RIOT and GBTC up huge today.

Going to ride it for a while. Jumped out of GBTC too early on FUD. Back in yesterday and only onward and upward. Premium lower now and got touted big on CNBC today. Oh, and supposed to get my Bcash distribution from them today. We will see how that goes.

yeah i watched that on cnbc, said to buy gbtc because the premium was only 10% lol... i don't get how overpaying by 10% is a bargain

if you want a position in riot, it's easier to buy the options... looking at options prices it's very likely that riot is worthless in 6 months... their only business model was overpaying for a bunch of equipment

so far just TODAY the trading volume is twice the market cap!  that's nothing more than a short squeeze, paying $30/share is nothing more than buying a $2000 antminer for $30,000

yeah i watched that on cnbc, said to buy gbtc because the premium was only 10% lol... i don't get how overpaying by 10% is a bargain

if you want a position in riot, it's easier to buy the options... looking at options prices it's very likely that riot is worthless in 6 months... their only business model was overpaying for a bunch of equipment

so far just TODAY the trading volume is twice the market cap!  that's nothing more than a short squeeze, paying $30/share is nothing more than buying a $2000 antminer for $30,000

With all due respect selling my GBTC due to all the GBTC FUD here and that one articl cost me $10,000 Bought smaller amount back in and staying put for a minute. You don’t understand that a lot of people don’t want to open wallet and deal with all that

they will gladly pay for easy access. They just want a piece of the action.

On Riot...only have 300 shares. Bought at 19.01. I’ll look at it when I get home I have to run out for a while.

no way to undo it and resubmit with a bigger fee

what a joke

fuk shitcoins

Use this https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

They only take a certain amount of transactions per hour but once they take your transfer they process it within a few hours. You have to click several times at the round hours, for example try at 12pm or 1pm and so on until it works.

With all due respect selling my GBTC due to all the GBTC FUD here and that one articl cost me $10,000 Bought smaller amount back in and staying put for a minute. You don’t understand that a lot of people don’t want to open wallet and deal with all that

they will gladly pay for easy access. They just want a piece of the action.

On Riot...only have 300 shares. Bought at 19.01. I’ll look at it when I get home I have to run out for a while.

totally can see that with gbtc... just saying that at some point the premium goes down to 0 so in the long run you're still 10% better off holding bitcoin

premium can always go to 30-40% first like we're seeing here after it got pumped up