SBR Drops DSI to a D Rating

BAUS

My guess DSI views it as advertising

Buy a banner for XXX or have an affiliate deal at XX%

or

allow 3-4 well know posters to screen watch and take every off mkt number, give them some payouts and they blabber what a great shop it is while you no pay others who recreational players who got lucky and went on a run

My guess

boats

Yea, right, that's exactly their marketing strategy. Pay me 25k to say a few nice things at TGF (which will get read by 19 people) and stiff everyone else. 

BAUS 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking good. I certainly wouldn't be depositing but I am semi-banned/limited anyways.

I don't understand why you bash BAUS or FH for stating facts. BAUS has been paid frequently by DSI. Do you really think it is because they know he is a long tenured forum poster? Please... 

stating facts is fine

saying a book is fine on sbr/tgf and god knows where else, when someone might make a deposit or not run for the exits based on that, is something entirely different

stating facts is fine

saying a book is fine on sbr/tgf and god knows where else, when someone might make a deposit or not run for the exits based on that, is something entirely different

I see what you are insinuating. I can assure you I do not pump up failing books for my own benefit. I’m not that way.

Believe what you want.

BAUS

fair enough

do you think they're failing?  i can't remember anyone dropping from A to D+ this quickly that didn't fail

No I don't. Why would they pay me out 20k this week if they were bankrupt? It's just classic SBR extortion. 

If SBR and DSI agree to some new advertising arrangement they'll be an A grade again. 

BAUS 

No I don't. Why would they pay me out 20k this week if they were bankrupt? It's just classic SBR extortion. 

If SBR and DSI agree to some new advertising arrangement they'll be an A grade again. 

BAUS 

places that are failing still make withdrawal payments to some

topbet and other F books even pay people

i guess i'm wondering why you keep taking max payouts if you have no concern about their health... and how did they let you get up that much 

if it's extortion then i assume sbr paid shills are the ones claiming they have been slow paid for months

places that are failing still make withdrawal payments to some

topbet and other F books even pay people

i guess i'm wondering why you keep taking max payouts if you have no concern about their health... and how did they let you get up that much

if it's extortion then i assume sbr paid shills are the ones claiming they have been slow paid for months

Many reasons:

Finished the bonus rollover.

No need to keep 30k+ there, or anywhere for that matter.

Would rather it be in my Btc wallet, where chances are it will increase in value.

BAUS