yisman check your pm's. i have sent 3 pm's about the MLB auction

po69

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just the point of the thing. Why does yisman get 100% of his 1/6 and i dont get 100% of my 5/6. 

The money doesn't really matter which is why I just said to send sbr points. I mean yisman usually seems like an honorable guy, but maybe not. If He really thinks that he doesn't owe me a little money since not all wad collected them he has no integrity at all. I mean if it were a lot of money I could see him trying to screw me out it. But it is a small amount which surprises me because I thought that yisman was a good guy

Also shouldn't yisman ONLY get 1/6 of what is collected??? What if someone didn't pay a $600 bit. Then I am supposed to eat all of that loss???

It makes no sense.

1. was it discussed that you were supposed to collect from certain players and him from others?

2. what is the amount you feel your owed? and dont say "its the principle", because theres a big difference of trying to get his attention the way you did if its over $15 as apposed to $600....

it is below $5 that he owes.

But if yisman is owed $5, he would call the damn cops!  I mean I sent him 4 PM's and he wouldnt respond.

It wasnt discussed at all who to collect from because he was paid by tomorrowsnews and so was I.  I will BET MY LIFE that had he not been paid by tomorrowsnews that he would crying everyday on the forums asking to get his $160 or whatever it was. He would be asking for a forum ban and would probably make threads multiple places.

But why cant he at least answer 1 PM?? At least explain why he feels that he doesnt owe anything. As it is right now, he collected MORE than his 1/6th share

And one thing about it, me and yisman have had a few financial transactions in the past and he ALWAYS fights for every penny.  I mean the guy could at least have the decency to comment