yisman check your pm's. i have sent 3 pm's about the MLB auction

po69

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the stiff pays then all the winners get an equal share of the money.

i still totally disagree with this

let's say the numbers are bigger... yisman buys 1/2 of po69s entry for $1000 and po69 wins $4000... so yisman is entitled to $2000 minus his $1000 investment

po69 doesn't get paid, or loses the cash in his car, or has it in a bitcoin wallet that gets hacked, or god knows what happens... why is any of that yisman's fault or problem?

Are you saying yisman bought into PO's entry? 

That's a different situation than what I was commenting on but I don't think that's what happened here.

Not sure what losing cash or wallets getting hacked has to do with this situation.

In all the auctions I've been in there is a 1st, 2nd and usually a 3rd place prize. The prize money is paid by the losers of the auction. If one or more of the losers stiffs then the stiff amount should be deducted from all 3 winning prizes.  

Are you saying yisman bought into PO's entry? 

That's a different situation than what I was commenting on but I don't think that's what happened here.

Not sure what losing cash or wallets getting hacked has to do with this situation.

In all the auctions I've been in there is a 1st, 2nd and usually a 3rd place prize. The prize money is paid by the losers of the auction. If one or more of the losers stiffs then the stiff amount should be deducted from all 3 winning prizes.  

i am pretty sure yisman paid po69 for 1/6th of his entry, or they had an agreement where they each had 1/6th of each other

otherwise yisman would've been entitled to 0

Dodgers $585 – TN

Astros $301 – PO (1/6 is mine)

Pot: $2,127 

first pays 1595

second pays 532

rounding

Guys sure it is less than $5.00. Doesnt really matter but yisman is a guy who fights for every penny in a financial transaction.

yisman SPECIFICALLY asked me a few weeks ago if everyone paid. I told him at that time that THEMARTIAN had not. HE also said (incorrectly) that he had not received his payment from tomorrowsnews either. That seemed strange since tomorrowsnews paid me well before that email.

But anyway yisman asked if i had been paid and I said no. I mean why cant the guy at least answer a PM? Or at least post in this thread. I mean sure I am bitching about $5.00, but he is also the one not paying what is owed. Yet I am the bad guy.

yisman bought into the entry later after the auction for 1/6 of winnings.

Well MilwaukeeMike, if someone does not pay then he gets less. He gets 1/6th of what Is won.

MM if THEMARTIAN ever pays everyone here, then of course I will gladly send that back to yisman. But we all know that he wont and that is fine by me. But apparently yisman wants to keep his portion. SO NOW WHO IS THE BAD GUY WORRYING ABOUT LESS THAN $5.00. I HAVE ALREADY CUT THE OTHER $12 off as a loss in my winnings

i am pretty sure yisman paid po69 for 1/6th of his entry, or they had an agreement where they each had 1/6th of each other

otherwise yisman would've been entitled to 0

Dodgers $585 – TN

Astros $301 – PO (1/6 is mine)

Pot: $2,127 

first pays 1595

second pays 532

rounding

If Yisman and PO had an agreement then that changes things. Their agreement should stand.

yisman bought into the entry later after the auction for 1/6 of winnings.

Well MilwaukeeMike, if someone does not pay then he gets less. He gets 1/6th of what Is won.

MM if THEMARTIAN ever pays everyone here, then of course I will gladly send that back to yisman. But we all know that he wont and that is fine by me. But apparently yisman wants to keep his portion. SO NOW WHO IS THE BAD GUY WORRYING ABOUT LESS THAN $5.00. I HAVE ALREADY CUT THE OTHER $12 off as a loss in my winnings

interesting that you said he bought into 1/6th of WINNINGS

and now you want to magically change that to 1/6th of COLLECTIONS

it is below $5 that he owes.

But if yisman is owed $5, he would call the damn cops! I mean I sent him 4 PM's and he wouldnt respond.

It wasnt discussed at all who to collect from because he was paid by tomorrowsnews and so was I. I will BET MY LIFE that had he not been paid by tomorrowsnews that he would crying everyday on the forums asking to get his $160 or whatever it was. He would be asking for a forum ban and would probably make threads multiple places.

But why cant he at least answer 1 PM?? At least explain why he feels that he doesnt owe anything. As it is right now, he collected MORE than his 1/6th share

And one thing about it, me and yisman have had a few financial transactions in the past and he ALWAYS fights for every penny. I mean the guy could at least have the decency to comment

$160 is alot more than $2 lol

listen, i agree with you on the prinicple of this. however, your hounding him to square up for what is literally coffee money. kind of extreme, no?

listen, i agree with you on the prinicple of this. however, your hounding him to square up for what is literally coffee money. kind of extreme, no?

Sounds like PO has had issues with being hounded by Yikes on small items so he might just be returning the favor and I would do the same thing......eye for an eye....petty for petty