yisman check your pm's. i have sent 3 pm's about the MLB auction

po69

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s odd that Yikes has posted 25x in a thread by BTJ directing him to this thread and Yikes won’t come over here and make one post here to clear things up....

I did laugh at BTJ refer to Richsox24 as Richsux.....wish I thought of that one back in the day when I used to fued with Rich...

:laugh  BTJ is quite the clever guy.  

Boat does contests and Yisman plays in every contest on the interweb. Easy math assuming Yismen is prob cut off from the contests at small shops by now...

i think it goes back to a contest where winners were getting stiffed on the freeplay... yisman and boat3  argued about the value and then boat3 just sent yisman, me, and one other person cash even though i told him i didn't want it.

i think it goes back to a contest where winners were getting stiffed on the freeplay... yisman and boat3  argued about the value and then boat3 just sent yisman, me, and one other person cash even though i told him i didn't want it.

Yismen is what i like to call a "taker"...they will relentlessly take n take everything they can. This can wear thin on its victims....dont matter if the contest value is $1, 1mil, or 5 pizza pts when he already has 55555 pizza pts. He is gonna try and take it....

Do respect the dedication tho...

It has to do with lack of appreciation. Yisman is a dope but he is smart enough to suck up every free dollar or cent available and is +EV simply by being in a contest. He is not a complete moron which makes him hugely +EV and he has thousands to show for it.