I need paypal MONEY ASAP or 5dimes Money to you

Moldoveanu

I guarantee yanks drive thru the night and shove that christmas tree right up your ass...Then drink all the beer in your fridge. And give your children nightmares when they wake up and find a guy passed out with puke all over him laying in front of the fireplace.

Guy so drunk probably shows up hits himself in the balls then shoves Christmas tree up own ass. But spot on about the kid nightmares.

Moldy......you offer me 9% in the PM and I’ve came thru every time over 20x and then you offer perfect strangers 30%.....

If I knew it was 410 for 523 I would have found the money...

I need it badly that's why but if I did not need it as badly I would have done only 10% i need it in 2 days

You always have it but now when I need it badly u don't have it so I had to raise the % to get it asap

I would like to have a Lil bit more as some1 helped me a bit if u r interested pm me

I had $280 in my paypal account and sent it today before noon.

Moldy offered 30% in return but I told him I'd take less.

I think he was needing some more if anyone else wants to help.

I did an $800 transaction with Moldy years ago and everything went fine.

After every stiff job posters line up to ask why anyone in the world would loan a poster they never met money and here we have a line 10 deep begging Moldy to let us loan him $400

In all seriousness I’ve done a shit pot of deals with Moldy and I never had to ask once where my money was it was always there on Thursday before I got out of bed.......used my gambling money for our deals and the xtra money I blew gambling and right now I’m busto and couldn’t help him out or I would have...

After every stiff job posters line up to ask why anyone in the world would loan a poster they never met money and here we have a line 10 deep begging Moldy to let us loan him $400

In all seriousness I’ve done a shit pot of deals with Moldy and I never had to ask once where my money was it was always there on Thursday before I got out of bed.......used my gambling money for our deals and the xtra money I blew gambling and right now I’m busto and couldn’t help him out or I would have...

Ass fuck

Moldy and I recently did a transaction that went smoother then shit.........How do you know what Moldy does with others? Just worry about yourself TURRRDY!   Sorry you are broke tonight (again) and others can help Moldy out.....Meanwhile you are crying about not getting a fair percentage from Moldy for a transaction.    Fucking Broke Dick TURRRDY please dont ever change pal......