What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the people that took out mortgages at the top of the market

They will be paying for that mistake for years to come

There was a girl on some bitcoin forumsaying there should be a government bailout for people who took out mortgages to buy bitcoin.

Wanted to reach through the iPad and strangle her.

Let’s think about suicide prevention notices being put up because the bitcoin price was where it was a month ago. Ponder that.

The benefit for those who have been in for a while, is that they not only have the advantage of a lower entry point, they have the advantage of being through this before. Don’t get me wrong, I sold off a lot, but I’m not selling everything. If I had sold every time market crashed, I wouldn’t have made any money. Then again, with Wall Street involved and regulations it’s probably different this time.

CNBC and Thanksgiving dinners made the early adopters a shit load of money, but a lot of people got rekd.

Ford motors mkt cap(value of every share) - 48 billion

Mcdonalds - 139 billion

American airlines - 27 billion

proctor and gamble - 229 billion

BITCOIN - 161 billion

A pile of nothing isn't worth more than a pile of something, in the long term, everything will be valued properly, it may take time but it will happen.

Let’s think about suicide prevention notices being put up because the bitcoin price was where it was a month ago. Ponder that.

The benefit for those who have been in for a while, is that they not only have the advantage of a lower entry point, they have the advantage of being through this before. Don’t get me wrong, I sold off a lot, but I’m not selling everything. If I had sold every time market crashed, I wouldn’t have made any money. Then again, with Wall Street involved and regulations it’s probably different this time.

CNBC and Thanksgiving dinners made the early adopters a shit load of money, but a lot of people got rekd.

yes but think of the poor sap that bought riot at 46 a month ago (now 16), ripple over 3 (now .92), etc etc