What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't deal in futures, but it's probably similar to options trading... it's downright amazing how many stocks close right near options strikes on the 3rd friday of the month (expiration)

invisible hand will push it with big volume

Where there’s money to be made there will always be manipulation

People with big money must laugh at how easy it is to extract the cash from the average person

Where there’s money to be made there will always be manipulation

People with big money must laugh at how easy it is to extract the cash from the average person

heck just look at our income tax system

anyone making 100k as a self-employed individual is paying $15k in ss/med and another 20k or so in federal/state taxes

people hand over 35%+ of their money to the government and hardly even question why... pay 15k to social security for 40 years and then collect 15k for 5-10 years, what a deal!

Also to keep perspective, I looked at one of my exchanges that I had a snapshot of exactly 2 months ago today. My total holdings in that particular exchange we’re just $8400...ripple. Powr, eos. Ethos, (then Bitquence and Neo) . Even AFTER this huge crash, at prices from 10 minutes ago, those same coins are now worth over 30k. Almost 4x money in 60 days after a HUGE crash.

Looks like good times here again for now, Money flowing back into alts. Guess I will be buying bitcoin again and go alt shopping,

I’m thinking of adding a little ADA today. Thoughts ?

Shit. I wish I would’ve seen this 10 minutes ago. Stuff moves very quickly. I’ve added to ADA but I don’t know how much it is gone up. I think anything under $.70 is good...Ideally I would say up to a dollar easily if you are looking long-term but not sure what your plan is. You never know with these things.

CryptoCurrencySKEPTICISM

The Biggest Heist Possibly EVER is Happening NOW!

u/gambletillitsgone

Early November it's announced BTC will have two Futures Market.

Shortly after the announcement Hedge Fund Managers along with the wealthy elite start buying up BTC by the billions in order to drive price up to ATH (19k) with the knowledge of knowing they would short the 1st BPOE future.

First Future Market set at 15k

Hedge Fund Managers start laddering sales of their now ATH BTCs making BILLIONS.

These large sales slowly create panic and more people start selling. By this time The hedge funds guys are close to cashed out.

Market takes a dump and the Hedge Funds Made Billions buying BTC Low and selling high while at the same time NAILING their short call on Future Market.

OK GREAT HEIST RIGHT? BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL.

Hedge Funds Managers and Wealthy Elite go LONG on BCME Future which is due 10 days after the first futures call.

Market takes a complete nose dive back to 9k and gues who is their to start buying again? Thats right the Hedge Fund Managers and Wealthy Elite.

With their newly made BILLIONS the Hedge Fund Managers push the price back up over course of 7 days in order to hit their LONG CALL on 2nd Futures market.

If you see a spike in the price of BTC and overall market cap after 1pm PST today (when 1st future call settles) you will have witnessed one of the greatest robberies of ALL TIME.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTICE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE USING AD HOMINEM ATTACKS ON ME BECAUSE I POST TO r/conspiracy TELLING HUH?

EDIT 2: We dont need regulation we need innovative blockchain companies that would squash this.... There are financial disrupters working on this as we speak...... These companies will be truly change finance like Orbitz changed the travel industry.

EDIT 3: 30 Minutes till settlement and BTC is up close to $1000 in the last hour. EDIT 4: 30 Minutes after close of 1st future BTC up another $1000 That is a $2000 spike in an hour and a half.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r2yyz/the_biggest_heist_possibly_ever_is_happening_now/