The Scratchers Thread

KingRevolver

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware that the odds are like 1 in 10,000 you hit something decent, poor Wade is in denial however.

1 in 233.72 to win $500 or more on the new $30 ticket and 1 in 2.77 are the odds of winning a prize.  that's why I hit $500 twice in less than two weeks.  this ticket keeps you in the game. http://masslottery.com/games/instant/30-dollar/fastest-road-180-2018.html

Didn’t feel like getting off the 95 in Massachusetts. In Connecticut now and in Mystic for the night. Wife and I just hit and run Foxwoods for 2 hundo. On the way back to parking garage I noticed a scratcher kiosk. Put $20 in. I picked one $10 scratcher and wife picked one. Will scratch later tonight. Something big going down..

66868_C59-_DBD1-4_C2_C-81_FD-19_EB6533_B

Didn’t feel like getting off the 95 in Massachusetts. In Connecticut now and in Mystic for the night. Wife and I just hit and run Foxwoods for 2 hundo. On the way back to parking garage I noticed a scratcher kiosk. Put $20 in. I picked one $10 scratcher and wife picked one. Will scratch later tonight. Something big going down..

66868_C59-_DBD1-4_C2_C-81_FD-19_EB6533_B

I bought that 10x earlier. Won my ten back.

Where you going now?

Disabler why not take the wife to Mikey Yanks house for dinner ??? Fireball and yayo are on the menu.

Yanks relaxing.. if weather is nice headed to the cape tomorrow morning for yayo and brandy..

Disabler was 3 exits from my house. A 4 minute ride and didn’t even tell me