Should Illegals be deported?

WVU

Should illegals be deported?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. deport illegals

• Yes
    • No

They broke the law getting into the country. You broke the law when you let that nasty hooker give you a hummer. Laws are laws! I thought that was the argument?

Oh, wait, are you now arguing that this isn't a black and white issue, but that there's grey area there? Funny. :mutley

As a country we have a penciled in about if crime we should expect from our Citizens.....we don’t need it to double by letting border jumpers with no skills and a language barrier and don’t pay taxes over here...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not really familiar with him. did you ever get in on the coin lion fundraiser? i havent checked out their site lately or heard any more about them.

No. It was too complicated...At least it seemed that way when I looked at it last. They have a really weird group of advisers...like Hugh Hefner’s daughter and some politicians, I’m not sure what they are trying to do, just get a lot of famous people for publicity I guess. I’m not a big fan of that approach.

I’ve seen them on both KELO and KSFY and a few articles. http://www.keloland.com/news/article/your-money-matters/sioux-falls-cryptocurrency-company

I’m still waiting on my Tezos tokens lol so not sure if I will do anything now, or just keep my eye on it if gets listed on an exchange. I follow them on Twitter and all this attempted showy stuff with the C, D listers is a turn off. But we’ll see.

IAG....why are u so slow to answer my text you’re worse then Kinger.....what do the 2 of you do all day besides look at your phone like me?

Answer my last question about bitcoin please....don’t you want me to be a hero to my neice?

“Niece” Lol. It’s OK Teddy. You can admit you want back in the game. Sorry. I went to add to my reply but my phone went dead. As has been shown, I am terrible about keeping it charged. I have two iPads and my phone right here and two cords and all at risk of dying at any given time. Give me a minute.

The poll is funny, too.  "Should illegals be deported?"  The answer is obviously yes when phrased that way. 

"Is the Pope Catholic?"  Yes.

But the circumstances for some aren't so black and white- there's a grey area sometimes.

JFC.

did you vote yes or no?

I feel bad too, but they knew the risks of being illegal and most likely had opportunities to right themselves along the way but chose not to for whatever reason

What opportuntiy did he have? He was brought here illegally by his parents at 10 yeats old. Once you enter illegally there is no path to citizenship. He's done nothing but be a productive member of society and now his kids have no father because he was brought here with no say as a 10 year old. That is OK with you? Bizarre position to take.

What opportuntiy did he have? He was brought here illegally by his parents at 10 yeats old. Once you enter illegally there is no path to citizenship. He's done nothing but be a productive member of society and now his kids have no father because he was brought here with no say as a 10 year old. That is OK with you? Bizarre position to take.

well he didn't get married and have those kids as a 10 year old... he was a grown man that knew he was getting deported in 2006... totally his choice to raise kids here after that, and to continue the legal process way longer than he should have

and if the kids/wife loved him so much why aren't they going with him to mexico?  

sad story for sure, but you are reading and writing the liberal version.

well he didn't get married and have those kids as a 10 year old... he was a grown man that knew he was getting deported in 2006... totally his choice to raise kids here after that, and to continue the legal process way longer than he should have

and if the kids/wife loved him so much why aren't they going with him to mexico?  

If you lived in a country since you were 10, how would you know anything else?

Maybe the wife stayed with the kids so the kids would have more opportunity in the States...

The LAW is the LAW!!!!

If you lived in a country since you were 10, how would you know anything else?

Maybe the wife stayed with the kids so the kids would have more opportunity in the States...

true

i just think there's more to the story than an innocent attorney error... and the articles/media like to say he's getting deported because trump is in office, when it goes back to 2006 and his legal delays and appeals finally ran out 12 years later

also skeptical that a truly heartbroken family feels the need to make it political, go on tv, go to state of the union, etc... perhaps that is to try to get him back from exposure

either way there are millions of people being treated unfairly in this country, feeling sorry for one person is kind of silly, we all deal with a lot of shit