OT: Rate this chick for me

KingRevolver

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys don't know how a 1-10 rating works. You line up 9 other random girls next to her and you might find 1 that is more attractive. Those giving her less than an 8 don't know how to rate, period. unless you mean she is a 6 out of 10 in a pool of decent looking women and not an average sample.

you guys don't know how a 1-10 rating works. You line up 9 other random girls next to her and you might find 1 that is more attractive. Those giving her less than an 8 don't know how to rate' date=' period. unless you mean she is a 6 out of 10 in a pool of decent looking women and not an average sample.[/quote']

People's ratings of chicks online are about as accurate as lining up a group of posters and asking them if they're up/down lifetime with their gambling. You take what people across an internet forum say and you'd be shocked that the lights are still on in Vegas.

People's ratings of chicks online are about as accurate as lining up a group of posters and asking them if they're up/down lifetime with their gambling. You take what people across an internet forum say and you'd be shocked that the lights are still on in Vegas.

I agree. I don't think there is anyone at this forum that is a lifetime winner on any major sport unless they have a short history. Bonuses and contests, yes. Nobody here is beating the juice without help

you guys don't know how a 1-10 rating works. You line up 9 other random girls next to her and you might find 1 that is more attractive. Those giving her less than an 8 don't know how to rate' date=' period. unless you mean she is a 6 out of 10 in a pool of decent looking women and not an average sample.[/quote']

Depends on a person's type. I call her a 6 but I can see why guys would rate her an 8. Anything over an 8 is pushing it... unless she is their type and then she is a possible 10.

• 1 year later...