Does Anyone Mechanical Turk on Amazon For Slave Labor?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks JC, it's your fault I started turking again...

Your Activity Today
HITs Completed
View: All HITsPendingApprovedRejectedPaid 
  1. RequesterHIT TitleRewardStatusAction
  2. Sean R Martin
    Help understand how people think about others' social class
    $1.00
    Sean R MartinHelp understand how people think about others' social class$1.00PendingContact RequesterContact
  3. Wayne Wilkinson
    Religion Survey for American Protestants
    $1.00
    Wayne WilkinsonReligion Survey for American Protestants$1.00PendingContact RequesterContact
  4. Steven Kelly
    Answer a survey
    $1.00
    Steven KellyAnswer a survey$1.00ApprovedContact RequesterContact
  5. Tyler Sabey
    Content Validity of Management Constructs
    $2.00
    Tyler SabeyContent Validity of Management Constructs$2.00PendingContact RequesterContact
  6. Partha Krishnamurthy
    Survey about Missed Opportunities
    $0.75
    Partha KrishnamurthySurvey about Missed Opportunities$0.75ApprovedContact RequesterContact
  7. E S W
    Take a task!
    $0.70
    E S WTake a task!$0.70ApprovedContact RequesterContact
  8. Dan Crimston
    Moral Attitudes, Values & Decision Making
    $0.85
    Dan CrimstonMoral Attitudes, Values & Decision Making$0.85PendingContact RequesterContact
  9. Jordan Joyner
    PTSD in the Military
    $0.75
    Jordan JoynerPTSD in the Military$0.75ApprovedContact RequesterContact
  10. CAD
    Decision-making survey (~ 15 minutes)
    $2.00
    CADDecision-making survey (~ 15 minutes)$2.00ApprovedContact RequesterContact
  11. Christian Hildebrand
    Car Rental Study
    $0.90
    Christian HildebrandCar Rental Study$0.90PendingContact RequesterContact
  12. Kuperberg Lab
    Psychology Study
    $2.50
    Kuperberg LabPsychology Study$2.50PendingContact Requester

hHAHAHAH, I asked my wife to take the rental car one, for 90 cents about an hour ago.

That one was dumb but quick. One of the $2.00 ones today was like 2-3 minutes.

After a while you can get really good at not reading the survey questions and checking off random boxes while being alert for the attention checks.

Are you masters?

I know I won't continue at this pace and don't want to. The next step would be 5k, and I do feel mental anguish, a bit, just getting up to 1k, in 2 1/2 weeks. People do 200 some in a day, which is nuts.

I really need to do more research on everything. I feel like I know a bit, but deep down I have a feeling I don't know jack, which is exciting! 

Are you masters?

I know I won't continue at this pace and don't want to. The next step would be 5k, and I do feel mental anguish, a bit, just getting up to 1k, in 2 1/2 weeks. People do 200 some in a day, which is nuts.

I really need to do more research on everything. I feel like I know a bit, but deep down I have a feeling I don't know jack, which is exciting! 

Nope, not a Master. I'd sure like to be, some of those Masters surveys pay $25.00 and up.

Hoffa, do you use a script or just the filter on AT? Do you try to get ones you aren't qualified for?

I used to use the scripts and hit catchers but for some reason after my 6 month layoff they aren't working. When I get home from work I'm going to try your links and see if I can get them working again. The one I used to use allows you to block the stupid hits and specific requesters, also it emitted a chime sound to alert you to new hits that meet your specific criteria.

Aren't there better options out there for making money in your free time doing surveys?

I don't remember the ones I did, but I seemed to fair better than what you are all talking about in here.  Was bored out of my mind when I was on disability so did that shit in the background out of boredom.  Would watch commercials for different companies then take a survey to rate them.  Seemed like I'd get $10 here and $20 there after a racking up a few hours.  

Nope, not a Master. I'd sure like to be, some of those Masters surveys pay $25.00 and up.

I used to use the scripts and hit catchers but for some reason after my 6 month layoff they aren't working. When I get home from work I'm going to try your links and see if I can get them working again. The one I used to use allows you to block the stupid hits and specific requesters, also it emitted a chime sound to alert you to new hits that meet your specific criteria.

Yeah, that is the script I use. I read people were having issues, and from what you described, it would fit your issues, due to the layoff. The thing I posted above will get it going for you/working.

Aren't there better options out there for making money in your free time doing surveys?

I don't remember the ones I did, but I seemed to fair better than what you are all talking about in here.  Was bored out of my mind when I was on disability so did that shit in the background out of boredom.  Would watch commercials for different companies then take a survey to rate them.  Seemed like I'd get $10 here and $20 there after a racking up a few hours.  

Probably a million better ways. I can only answer for me, but something has me hooked, and it isn't the money.

Good work JC.

I've been banging these all day at $0.84 cents each. There's over 600 of these hits still available.

mil-utDescribe images600  $0.841d ago   Preview  Accept & WorkAccept

mil-ut
$0.84
Describe images
Description

Please view and provide a caption for an image

HITs600
Created1d ago
Time Allotted60 Min
Expiresin 6d
Qualifications Required
Your Values