Does Anyone Mechanical Turk on Amazon For Slave Labor?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work JC.

I've been banging these all day at $0.84 cents each. There's over 600 of these hits still available.

mil-utDescribe images600  $0.841d ago   Preview  Accept & WorkAccept

mil-ut

$0.84

Describe images

Preview  Accept & WorkAccept

Description

Please view and provide a caption for an image

HITs

Created

1d ago

Time Allotted

60 Min

Expires

in 6d

Qualifications Required

Your Values

Location is US

US-WA

HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

I took a look at this yesterday and I’m on the fence cuz there is 50 you have to do. I wrote it off. Maybe if I looked more into it, as far as the requester review site, etc, I’d think differently.

I had my best week last week, but due to a combo of things, I’ve slacked this week.

I got a $7 one earlier. I’m still too lazy to research things like that Turk option suite.

Have about 1,300 done and 5 rejections. This is over the course of 5 weeks.

I sat at home and put in a few 8 hour days. My goal was to get to over 1k approved hits. It would open up some more opportunity, but not a ton, and also offset my 4 early rejections.

I know Hoffa responded above. I don’t have the leisure to officially do this at work. Maybe I can, but I’d be too afraid to, on a company device.

You're doing weak hits KR.

HITs Completed
View: All HITsPending Approved Rejected Paid  
  1. RequesterHIT TitleRewardStatusAction
  2. Jared CurhanHow would you handle this business scenario?(~ 5 minutes)$0.75ApprovedContact Requester
  3. Lab for Social ResearchEvaluate job candidate for entry-level position$1.02PendingContact Requester
  4. Graham DixonSurvey on polling$0.75PaidContact Requester
  5. S@TRAnxiety relief: give your thoughts on this exercise!$0.80ApprovedContact Requester
  6. Courtney MeyersAnswer a survey about your opinions regarding antibiotic use in livestock and antibiotic resistant bacteria.$2.50ApprovedContact Requester
  7. Adam M. JohnsonAnswer a survey about your choices of garden lighting$0.88PendingContact Requester
  8. Research GroupAnswer a survey about your opinions on a company (10 minutes)$0.75PendingContact Requester

Social Perceptions and Interaction Study with Bonus

Thank you for participating! 

To keep things fair, every participant will receive a bonus of $7.00, in addition to the $1.00 you received for completing the study. This means you will be paid a total of $8.00 for participating in this study. 

Social Perceptions and Interaction Study with Bonus

Thank you for participating! 

To keep things fair, every participant will receive a bonus of $7.00, in addition to the $1.00 you received for completing the study. This means you will be paid a total of $8.00 for participating in this study. 

I caught that one two or three days ago. It was my 3rd largest one.