1. 1. Do you want stricter gun laws

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure at this time but will keep an open mind

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey doesn't want me having certain weapons because he deems them too dangerous.  But when others deem his weapons to dangerous... he says they're wrong.  I guess Monkey and his dog get to decide for all of us.

Guy said nukes aren't mentioned in the Bill of Rights... but he seems to think AR-15s are mentioned in there.

:laugh

You don't have nukes.  They've already been ruled illegal.  They also pose a radiation health issue just sitting there without being used.

But clever analogy.

Again, you are more than welcome to try to make the case why you should be able to obtain nuclear weapons (which you don't currently own and are currently outlawed), KR.

Be my guest.

Outlawed?   Against the constitution, take it to the Supreme Court.

I'm gonna get myself a submarine.

Monkey, why are you posting like the possibility of it happening is there, and you feel the need to talk me out of it before I make a mistake and go buy one?  :scratch

This guy doesn't understand sarcasm.

Monkey, I'm not really getting a nuke or a submarine... you do understand this, right?  It's called hyperbole being used to prove a greater point.

Monkey, why are you posting like the possibility of it happening is there, and you feel the need to talk me out of it before I make a mistake and go buy one?  :scratch

This guy doesn't understand sarcasm.

Monkey, I'm not really getting a nuke or a submarine... you do understand this, right?  It's called hyperbole being used to prove a greater point.

Really?  And all this time I thought you (a party-line liberal) seriously wanted nukes and a submarine.

Hyperboles don't prove any points.  They just make you look stupid and incapable of making a valid point on the actual topic at hand.

Let me summarize the thread for the kind folks out there...

Monkey:  The Bill of Rights!  Ever hear of it?  I have the right to bear arms.  Can't take my machine guns away!

KR:  Oh, is that so?  [sarcasm]Well, I'm thinking of getting arms, too.  Maybe a rocket launcher or a big nuke to protect myself and those I love.[/sarcasm]

Monkey:  Well, wait, that you can't do...

KR:  Why not?  I thought we had the right to bear arms?

Monkey:  Yeah, but only the ones I tell you.  I get to decided.  In fact, nukes aren't mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

KR:  Oh, but AR-15s and AK-47s are mentioned?

Monkey:  Listen... me and Ruff get to fuckin' decide this shit.  OK?  Nukes are destructive weapons.  YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE!

KR:  I find a lot of these large caliber, high-capacity weapons being used (sometimes with bump stocks) to be destructive, too.

Monkey:  Yeah, but those are fine because I said so.  What are you not understanding?

KR:  Fine.  [sarcasm]I'm thinking of getting a submarine instead.[/sarcasm]

Monkey:  Well, wait, that you can't do...

KR:  And why not, mister?

Monkey:  Well, first off, you're not near an ocean, and you would need a big monster quadruple-axle trailer with heavy-duty hauling, and an integrated strap system.... preferably enclosed to keep prying eyes away from it.  It's just not something I see happening.

KR:  Monkey, you do understand I wasn't actually thinking of getting one, right?

Monkey: 

http://i68.tinypic.com/qzrpzn.gif

Let me summarize the thread for the kind folks out there...

Monkey: The Bill of Rights! Ever hear of it? I have the right to bear arms. Can't take my machine guns away!

KR: Oh, is that so? [sarcasm]Well, I'm thinking of getting arms, too. Maybe a rocket launcher or a big nuke to protect myself and those I love.[/sarcasm]

Monkey: Well, wait, that you can't do...

KR: Why not? I thought we had the right to bear arms?

Monkey: Yeah, but only the ones I tell you. I get to decided. In fact, nukes aren't mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

KR: Oh, but AR-15s and AK-47s are mentioned?

Monkey: Listen... me and Ruff get to fuckin' decide this shit. OK? Nukes are destructive weapons. YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE!

KR: I find a lot of these large caliber, high-capacity weapons being used (sometimes with bump stocks) to be destructive, too.

Monkey: Yeah, but those are find because I said so. What are you not understanding?

KR: Fine. [sarcasm]I'm thinking of getting a submarine instead.[/sarcasm]

Monkey: Well, wait, that you can't do...

KR: And why not, mister?

Monkey: Well, first off, you're not near an ocean, and you would need a big monster quadruple-axle trailer with heavy-duty hauling, and an integrated strap system.... preferably enclosed to keep prying eyes away from it. It's just not something I see happening.

KR: Monkey, you do understand I wasn't actually thinking of getting one, right?

Monkey:

Sounds important.

- BillySink (RIP)

That's seriously the best you have, KR?  You're trying to act like you (of anyone) actually made any salient points at all.  LOL.  When I was just playing along with your stupidity...

FTR, AR-15's typically are NOT high caliber weapons.  They are typically .223 rounds which is barely bigger than a .22 (not hard to figure out decimal places if you went to elementary school).  Learn your firearms, KR.  Then, maybe you can sit at the big boy table and think you're relevant.