1. 1. Do you want stricter gun laws

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure at this time but will keep an open mind

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo...I know it’s sarcasm but this is the answer.

May of sounded like I was joking.  But I'd be perfectly fine with it.  I would like a little buyback though and not just hand them back.

Kids would be safer although sure, people would still attack schools, but not at the same rate most likely.

Streets would see less death I'd imagine, but people will still drive by with 6 shooters.

and what you can't shoot a deer from 120 yds anymore?  booo hooo, get a fucking bow and feed the deer to get in close if you need some venison.

Shooting guns are fun, but not something I NEED to do.

Punishing the many for the sins of the few is tantamount to collective punishment.

Open carrying of sidearms by the many will deter the few.

Minnesota(where I am) is among the states with the highest numbers of legal conceal and carry holders, over 1 in 20 people(over 250,000 people) currently are licensed statewide, and in 10 counties the % is over 1 in 10. Which means when you eliminate children and old people, the true numbers are even higher. Just last week a few miles from me, a road rage incident resulted in a non involved motorist getting out of his car and shooting a man with a knife, he was not charged.

Has technology has advanced a semi-automatic rifle is now in many regards equivalent or very close to equivalent to a fully automatic rifle which unless you have a special Series 3 license which monkey does not possess you are unable to own within this country and light of these changes we need to make stricter laws upon the semi-automatic rifles that are currently legal in the accessories manufactured and sold for them

agree completely, sharpie.  This thing is growing legs very quickly.  Mark  Rubio and companys' days are numbered

Really?

You want to know why what the Russians are doing on social media is bad because you didn't understand last week.  They're helping to shape the counter narrative.  Wednesday they pushed a #wednesdaywisdom hashtag which was filled with conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo (well they also pushed the Twitter lockout #hashtag too because Twitter tried to close down Russian bots which they ended up getting vilified for because so many alt right people lost followers, I wonder why?) about the survivors and gun control.  Today we get #americanpridett45.  Go check that out.  It's for Patriots!!!

The alt right and the Russian bots are pushing the narrative now that the shooting never happened.  That Hogg and other students are crisis actors.  That two Sandy Hook crisis actor parents whose children didn't die then have now lost more children in Parkland who didn't die either.

The only difference is that 1st graders don't get scrappy.  Teenagers do.

It took exactly one week for LaPierre to go on the offensive.  The company line is now that the teens are being exploited and that American freedom is at stake.

“Evil walks among us, and God help us if we don’t harden our schools and protect our kids.  To stop a bad guy with a gun it takes a good guy with a gun.”  This is exactly the fallacy that Gonzalez was trying to attack in her original speech last week.  But since she's not a victim and she's probably not real and the murders never happened then she should just shut up.

Changes are coming whether anyone likes it or not and politicians from either side of the aisle who aren't on board are going to pay for it at the polls in the upcoming elections. 

I doubt it, most republicans represent districts that have high numbers of NRA supporters, not to mention almost no one has changed their opinions about guns. there might be small changes to the way rifles are bought, but there is zero chance they will be banned, none!