Plays, Food, and Booze (2018)

Brock Landers

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you order a filet medium well you lose the right to complain about the visit.

i don't agree with that, people are free to choose how they want their steak

like the people that told me not to order good booze as a mixer, i'll do what i want, why would i want a terrible booze in a cocktail instead of a better one

maybe she doesn't like undercooked meat... she has the same right to complain as someone that ordered it rare and got it burnt

Love Michael like a forum brother. (No A person who’s sexuality I admire )

But I will never understand why he does that. Must be some kind of therapeutic thing.

I agree.  Mike and I have a certain something in common, but I just don't understand the self-deprecating thing towards the Mrs., then gripe when posters take a shot at that very same thing.  Leave the wife out of it altogether.

I agree.  Mike and I have a certain something in common, but I just don't understand the self-deprecating thing towards the Mrs., then gripe when posters take a shot at that very same thing.  Leave the wife out of it altogether.

there's a difference between joking around, and having someone say they are gonna cum on your wife's face while your kids watch (and saying that pretty much after every post you make)

there's a difference between joking around, and having someone say they are gonna cum on your wife's face while your kids watch (and saying that pretty much after every post you make)

I'm not the moral, forum police, Michael.  I agree there is no excuse for anyone taking shots at family members in that fashion.

But when you throw stuff around, just joking around.  There are gonna be some people that are gonna take that to the next level.  An action, reaction thing.

I've been guilty myself for posting dumb shit.  In the end, my mistakes are on me.  I'm a forum idiot myself. 

I'm not the moral, forum police, Michael.  I agree there is no excuse for anyone taking shots at family members in that fashion.

But when you throw stuff around, just joking around.  There are gonna be some people that are gonna take that to the next level.  An action, reaction thing.

I've been guilty myself for posting dumb shit.  In the end, my mistakes are on me.  I'm a forum idiot myself. 

and then i can tell them to go fuck themself with a splintery baseball bat

so we can all have some fun with it

Mike brother, I'm just saying don't even introduce family into the equation.  I know you are joking about it, but it only takes 1 poster to turn it wrong.

:cheers

landers told me he would come back if people would leave his family out of it

his main concern was joey unfairly calling him a stiff and bringing up his family all the time

I called him a stiff because it’s true. A stiff is exactly what he is. He owes me a dime.

Bringing his family up is on him. He’s the one that has made his entire life public.