Start spreading the news...

KingRevolver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

He picked QueenieFK over you. You are after a half-retarded panty sniffing unemployable MexiLanders in the pecking order?

He picked Queen Revolver over you!

Does that trigger you?

Picked? I live on the other side of the country.

Kinger enjoying himself. Even though he’s doing it poverty style he’s enjoying himself. Does seeing someone not be a miserable drunk loser trigger you? Getting banned last night trigger you also?

Gonna hit the bar tonight and act tough online?

Picked? I live on the other side of the country.

Kinger enjoying himself. Even though he’s doing it poverty style he’s enjoying himself. Does seeing someone not be a miserable drunk loser trigger you? Getting banned last night trigger you also?

Gonna hit the bar tonight and act tough online?

No Mike, I have to work tonight.  If you could read and didn't have a job that prisoners learn as a trade you would probably know that.  I usually drink twice a week.  Once midweek and once on the weekends.

We had a good time last night.  Buddy next to me hit a $1 royal, I didn't fare as well.  A couple celebratory tequila shots to go with the local IPA.

To be fair, Kinger did call the bar.  Amy the bartender was like who the fuck is Green Doberman?  She hung up on him before i could get the phone.  Don't know why he didn't ask my real name.  I got his number though and was going to call him back but then he banned me.  Typical chickenshit moderator.  I'm sure he had no intention of coming anyways.

No Mike, I have to work tonight. If you could read and didn't have a job that prisoners learn as a trade you would probably know that. I usually drink twice a week. Once midweek and once on the weekends.

We had a good time last night. Buddy next to me hit a $1 royal, I didn't fare as well. A couple celebratory tequila shots to go with the local IPA.

To be fair, Kinger did call the bar. Amy the bartender was like who the fuck is Green Doberman? She hung up on him before i could get the phone. Don't know why he didn't ask my real name. I got his number though and was going to call him back but then he banned me. Typical chickenshit moderator. I'm sure he had no intention of coming anyways.

Working nights... sounds like a blast.

You don’t seem as angry in this most recent post.

Enjoy work