TGF Masters 2018 Auction

LCD

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya I’m fine with Bump getting him for $32. I’ve got so much bet against Tiger I should hang on to it as a hedge but I’d rather double down than buy insurance.

I’m also perfectly fine with only paying first given the lack of size of the pool

I can change Tiger for Bump.  I can't change the payout for second.

Next time we do $5 bids.

i dont think this is the best idea in something like a golf tourney with 80+ participants. look how much of the field had bets under $5. i would get the $5 raise for things like a pro sports playoffs, but in march madness and golf tournaments $1 incriments is best

i dont think this is the best idea in something like a golf tourney with 80+ participants. look how much of the field had bets under $5. i would get the $5 raise for things like a pro sports playoffs, but in march madness and golf tournaments $1 incriments is best

If guarantee was higher $5 would be fine. We needed more bidding. I was working. Problem with $1 is who the ff wants to send $1 and who wants to collect $1 from 10 different people.

If guarantee was higher $5 would be fine. We needed more bidding. I was working. Problem with $1 is who the ff wants to send $1 and who wants to collect $1 from 10 different people.

This.  If Spieth goes for $200 then $5 for a longshot is good.

We can just try $5 bids for the US Open and see what happens.

Thx Banger.

If there are any more sales of golfers then I'm not updating the list.  Again let me know if there are any mistakes.

The other advantage with $5 bids is that there will be less mistakes:  like bidding $7 on a golfer who already was at $12.  Someone is less likely to bid $35 on a golfer that has a $60 bid.

:scooter

Kinger why you no get any one!

If there are any more sales of golfers then I'm not updating the list.  Again let me know if there are any mistakes.

The other advantage with $5 bids is that there will be less mistakes:  like bidding $7 on a golfer who already was at $12.  Someone is less likely to bid $35 on a golfer that has a $60 bid.

:scooter

Kinger why you no get any one!

I would've had Spieth if it weren't for your dumb rule!

Next auction we do, the rule should be... ONE BID PER POST... oh wait, it is the rule.  Anyone who puts more than one bid in one post... their post should be completely invalid.