car accident last night

sports j

goin out late nite i get off i95 see this suv speedn forward other 2 lanes full i brace for impact they put a minibasketball dent in the back they didnt want cops involved neither did i because i had a drink in the car. my question is if they flake and dnt pay me how long do i have to file a claim? i have a copy of the guys license a video with the passenger saying theyll pay me cash as well as there license plate.

were you drunk? If not, I would have ditched the open container and called the police. Their story is likely to change between then and now. Good luck, my man.

not drunk but tipsy it was in a tacobell cup and they were drunk,high there story cant really change there on video admiting full responsability

Get a quote and present it to him. If he doesn't pay call his insurance and file the claim ( you have 1 year). You won't need to get your insurance involved since he is the responsible party. When u get the quote ask the shop if there may be hidden damages. If there are possible hidden damages let the other party know so he is not surprised when more comes up.

Why would you have an open container in the car.

That's just stupid.

And this coming from the king of stupid drunks.

it had vodka mixed with strawberry lemonade mixed in inside a tacobell cup with a straw they had no idea i was drnkn first thng they said was o lets not involve cops.

Every minute that goes by the two of them are getting advice from friends in how to fvck you over....

The passenger said they’d make it right? Lol that ain’t holding water....

Make up a figure and call them now and demand a settle..

I think you’re fvcked but did the right thing because of your negro drink in the Taco Bell cup

Used to love having a whisky Diet Coke in a 20 oz bottle or a vodka Gatorade while road tripping one of life's great pleasures

Yessir.

SportsJ  lets get some more info. 

What color were these folks you hit?

What kinda car were they in?

What kinda car were you in?

If you don't feel like answering question 1, go ahead and answer 2/3 and we can all figure it out.

Had a similar issue where a girl that didn't have a licence rammed into my car in a parking lot with here dad the great teacher in it.

Agreed to keep the girl out of trouble and let the father assume the blame.  He was to pay me however he avoided and dodged the calls etc

and filed with the insurance.  

Good Luck

Yessir.

SportsJ lets get some more info.

What color were these folks you hit?

What kinda car were they in?

What kinda car were you in?

If you don't feel like answering question 1, go ahead and answer 2/3 and we can all figure it out.

white

suv guessing 2012,2013 model

hyundai elantra

when they say "lets not get the cops involved", you need to get the cops involved.  some dipshit hit the back of my old cadillac when my wife was driving and he told her he didnt have insurance but would pay cash.  guy answered one time and was going to get back to me and never did.  tried to call him once more and phone was disconnected or he blocked my number.  had to pay $500 out of pocket because something in the stability system got messed up.

just got off the phone with him threw out a number said he had to call his dad and see if he could get a cheaper estimate.

so you made up a pretend estimate now hes trying to find the cheapest place he can for you to get your car fixed???  cant wait to see how good of a job they do!