car accident last night

sports j

when they say "lets not get the cops involved", you need to get the cops involved. some dipshit hit the back of my old cadillac when my wife was driving and he told her he didnt have insurance but would pay cash. guy answered one time and was going to get back to me and never did. tried to call him once more and phone was disconnected or he blocked my number. had to pay $500 out of pocket because something in the stability system got messed up.

yea but the alternative was all of us goin to jail for dui and them for drugs

You take it where you want it fixed Not where they can get it cheaper. Nobody tells you where to get it fixed period. Don't waste your time getting other quotes to try and save them money. if they aren't comfortable paying the 1200 don't waste anymore of your time. Just call their insurance.

If anything, all the support on this thread should have you confident enough to deal with the Dad and make your demands, etc. 

Just having that confidence alone should be palpable enough that they end up agreeing to get this settled quickly, as sounding all insecure and shit will have them thinking that they have the upper hand. 

F all that!

You take it where you want it fixed Not where they can get it cheaper. Nobody tells you where to get it fixed period. Don't waste your time getting other quotes to try and save them money. if they aren't comfortable paying the 1200 don't waste anymore of your time. Just call their insurance.

im def not taking it to their shop i live in a diff county about 45 mins away from where accident occured may have to make a trip he hasnt called me back