How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if they dont win? No need to rub it in.

Then you have to let him borrow more money to put down on the finals

Lebron has been to 8 straight finals in the last 8 seasons so the numbers are in my favor and I tend to do well when betting these types of trends. However if the unexpected happens and Boston somehow pulls off the upset with its 2 best players missing this likely would be the way to go for another 250. Regardless of if its GS or Houston I think the Celtics would get swept if not win 1 game max so I would double up on the -2.5 games for the series and maybe parlay it with a heavy fav if the juice isn't near even money to get back at least $500 if anything you don't need to transfer over the coin and I'll let you know what other game I would want it parlayed with. With all that being said I don't see  the Cavs losing this serious so thats all hypothetical and it likely won't have to come down to that. 

Lebron has been to 8 straight finals in the last 8 seasons so the numbers are in my favor and I tend to do well when betting these types of trends. However if the unexpected happens and Boston somehow pulls off the upset with its 2 best players missing this likely would be the way to go for another 250. Regardless of if its GS or Houston I think the Celtics would get swept if not win 1 game max so I would double up on the -2.5 games for the series and maybe parlay it with a heavy fav if the juice isn't near even money to get back at least $500 if anything you don't need to transfer over the coin and I'll let you know what other game I would want it parlayed with. With all that being said I don't see  the Cavs losing this serious so thats all hypothetical and it likely won't have to come down to that. 

U realize being in the position of needing to borrow/scam money your thoughts on betting mean shite and have been shite for a long time :deemer

Lebron has been to 8 straight finals in the last 8 seasons so the numbers are in my favor and I tend to do well when betting these types of trends. However if the unexpected happens and Boston somehow pulls off the upset with its 2 best players missing this likely would be the way to go for another 250. Regardless of if its GS or Houston I think the Celtics would get swept if not win 1 game max so I would double up on the -2.5 games for the series and maybe parlay it with a heavy fav if the juice isn't near even money to get back at least $500 if anything you don't need to transfer over the coin and I'll let you know what other game I would want it parlayed with. With all that being said I don't see the Cavs losing this serious so thats all hypothetical and it likely won't have to come down to that.

K

Lebron has been to 8 straight finals in the last 8 seasons so the numbers are in my favor and I tend to do well when betting these types of trends. However if the unexpected happens and Boston somehow pulls off the upset with its 2 best players missing this likely would be the way to go for another 250. Regardless of if its GS or Houston I think the Celtics would get swept if not win 1 game max so I would double up on the -2.5 games for the series and maybe parlay it with a heavy fav if the juice isn't near even money to get back at least $500 if anything you don't need to transfer over the coin and I'll let you know what other game I would want it parlayed with. With all that being said I don't see the Cavs losing this serious so thats all hypothetical and it likely won't have to come down to that.

Jfc you’re a fucking tard

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I dont like piling on this shit for obvious reasons... just because Im making amends as we speak w everybody dont mean Im a changed man; or at least no one should believe that so soon. It sucks but is reality.

Eventho Brick and I we both got into it w the name calling and shit, I never really felt like rubbing it in; I still maintain things happened like I said they happened but still my fault for not saying a bleep. Think Brick believes me now, finally; hope he does.

All in all, is never late to pay your shit Easy does it.... and I do find it very troubling that you've decided to simply ignore Rito's $500 debt 100%. At least acknowledge it.

Might still be Karma for when you gave me all that shit on the Plommer deal.

I think you have served your time on that though with the KK money.

Probably.  Kolzig was different as he had actually paid me back a few times in the past.  He even paid me back all but a few hundred on this latest one.  

This guy nothing more than my own stupidity.  I hope he is at least having fun making sure I know he is firing with my wager.  

I think next time I think about giving money to a forum stranger I am just going to drive down to local pet charity and cut a check for the amount instead.