How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ Unbelievable

Hey DownSouth, don’t think I didn’t notice you trying to poach one my borrowers. He was my stiff first!

What's funny above is I have almost the exact same conversation above in my inbox. Even with the snarky I'm getting stiffed last line.

Sorry about the poaching. Gotta take the shot when I can. My out figure is only $350. Need to get it higher.

So he has DS/Rito/and ted?

Never got me.  He must of been in a thread looking when I was talking about where people were selling BTC since Localbitcoins was 10%ish loss at one point.  I remember Rito in that thread saying he got his Chase closed down because selling with Quickpay.  I would've just asked had him go through localbitcoins to buy it.

Don’t worry guys , DeemTeam sports assured him Creverand Cravs are rock city !!!!

I think Cavs win G3/4. Idk about 5-7.

Celtics young kids will not play as well on road. And maybe Cleveland will get a fucking call or two at home when Lebron gets held 14 of the 24 secs on shot clock

I assume he’s talking about this retard easy does it who is completely oblivious to the fact he’s a scamming piece of shit and sees nothing wrong with gambling with yours and Rito’s money

nah, think easy does it is well aware of what a scumbag he is. you've always picked and chosen which scammers you despise and which ones you think are OK for reasons I've never understood.