How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting out of hand, no need to pile it on. I think this is an excellent spot to back the cavs with them coming off the high of sweeping Toronto and them losing game 1 on the road was expected. Even if they lose game 2 they should hold serve the next 2 at home and if it goes the distance I definitely trust Lebron to win a game 7 rather than a bunch of rookies. I am in a good spot here and have it planned out on how I will make the payment.

this is getting out of hand, no need to pile it on. I think this is an excellent spot to back the cavs with them coming off the high of sweeping Toronto and them losing game 1 on the road was expected. Even if they lose game 2 they should hold serve the next 2 at home and if it goes the distance I definitely trust Lebron to win a game 7 rather than a bunch of rookies. I am in a good spot here and have it planned out on how I will make the payment.

Guy is giving us his Cavs analysis rather than payment, great idea

Any plans to make some square bets to pay your $500 debt to rito?

why is the entire forum getting involved in this? This is between me and Downsouth don't need everyone but Downsouth chiming in on it. I have stayed in contact with him and he knows whats going on.

Can Rito chime in or nah?

how about reading the entire thread before calling me out. I have already gotten in contact with DownSouth and have layed out how and when I plan to pay him.

I don’t think I’m missing anything. You “plan” to pay ds if your coin flip future wins, and you completely ignore the money you owe rito. Correct me if I’m missing something.

why is the entire forum getting involved in this? This is between me and Downsouth don't need everyone but Downsouth chiming in on it. I have stayed in contact with him and he knows whats going on.

everyone is involved so we all know not to deal with you and noone else gets slow-payed or worse

My friends and family hate me for this and I’m sure to get some online friends to agree with them but I can’t help it it’s who I am....I think outside of the box.

These stiff jobs are making Downer look like everyone’s favorite victim.....what if it’s Downers intention to be pulling a scam along with the other two posters/ghost?

Downer is sly in saying he takes action and saying he’s guilable (sp) so these little $500 here and $500 there might be a big Head Fake/Skaters Reverse scam to book Mega action from the Juice Free Non heterosexual humans and others...

He is a Jew and I smell gutilfa fish....